Fast-acting Thailand and South Korea hold key to dodging 'second wave'

webfact

31 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Good morning my freind.

The Thai people pressure Prayut. He start slow. (But he listen and change).

The credit is other people, not much Prayut.

Have a nice day Sir.

Good morning Yinn .

You are right .

Don't call me " Sir " , I am not part of the ' establishment ' .

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

A new wave of fear is pushed, particularly from US and big finance since last week. One should ask himself for the agenda of this narrative or simpler, what should be covered up. I'd not be surprised if this is the prelude of the second leg of the big crash incoming.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Yea and if i need a tinfoil hat i know who to contact.

I agree. All M71 has to do is see the yearly deaths by flu in the US and how many deaths there are already from Covid.

But maybe he is an anti-fact person. So sad to see a mind go wrong.

3 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

So you post an excerpt from a Thai site praising Thailands COVID response meant for Thai people, and you did so in reply to my post asking you why nobody talks about Thailands COVID response other than Thai people. 

Coronavirus Has Thailand Putting out Multiple Fires at Once

https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/coronavirus-has-thailand-putting-out-multiple-fires-once

More updated info here : https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/thailand/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The world is bracing for a "second wave" of coronavirus infections

You don't have to brace for anything.. Just choose wisely who you open up borders too !That's how it got in, in the first place !

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Yinn, Thailand has done an exceptional job in keeping the COVID-19 virus transmission rate as low as possible. Full credit goes to our Khun Prayut Chan O Cha for his strategic enforcement and timely suppression of the border entry points and airport lockdowns.

Khun Prayut has implemented all the correct procedures and policies to assist in zero to minimal infection rates. I don't listen to the farang nayers, some posters don't even live in Thailand, they just want to moan & whinge because it's like taking medicine ...they feel better after their rant.  lol

I 100% agree with you, and this is coming from someone who does not support Prayut! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You on thaivisa, talking about Thailand, about Thai news, with thaibrand noodle brand name with Thai person and popular POTY winner.

Where you live? Thailand right? 

Is very popular. 

Thaifood famous in the world, thai Muay Tai boxing, Thai smile, Thai massage, Thai dye, top 4 tourist destination in world, 39 million fly the plane last year to visit the Thai people.

What you say? I forget already.

Do you mean tie dye? 

49 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Yeah after murdering your own people, taking over your country by force, and holding fake elections and such a low educated person that he can't even speak english.  

I seem to remember a general that murdered the indigenous population was made the president.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

yeah .... just open everything up ... just let Wuhan and Beijing folk travel wherever they want. 

There's no virus ...it's just a made up story. 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Two day ago...

D97CF150-A912-4F0B-A1EB-824BB725E775.jpeg

Lies, damn lies and statistics. Ask yourself this....how many people do I know PERSONALLY that have died from “Covid”?

Almost certainly the answer is NONE! 

Doesn’t seem that deadly now, does it?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On paper Thailand has faired well and maybe dodged the bullet but its at a massive economic cost that might cause Thailand to implode! but the UK has been a shambles, they were directed to empty the hospitals in preparation and sent old folks to homes, where it spread like wild fire, they were thrown under the bus... here they have a track and trace of sorts in the UK they messed even that up... and it might be scrapped - UK kept flights coming in, no masks etc... late lockdown --- UK NHS staff to busy doing TIK TOK videos... !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bodga said:

The  krap never stops  coming does it, this is the 110th wave of BS

Move to FLorida or New York if you think this is BS. Just follow the rules don't be a big Baby. The US already has a big stupid baby as POTUS

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Expat Tom said:

If I were Thailand, I would be careful about congratulating myself prematurely. Whatever the reason, I am happy to be here and not in the USA or Europe.

or Australia or the UK for that matter .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sahibji said:

thailand sure has done a good job of the covid-19 and must be congratulated for their efforts. do not let the guard down,however, to avoid second wave of infections.

last weekend a mass protest in the Netherlands, protesters declaring facemasks and social distancing is "nonsense", hugging eachother. The west has a HUGE problem with unruly citizens with feeble opinions and a cynical attitude towards health experts. One reason Thailand done so great is itscitizens are mature adults who realize the threat of an pandemic and act  united against that threat.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1