The recorded speed of a cheetah is over 100 km/h. That is fast, just like sending money abroad with DeeMoney

On 6/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, AndyAndyAndy said:

I'm currently 8500 Km from my home. Does it mean, that when making a transfer, I will have to wait 85 hours to make it happen? ????????????

I came here to say something similar.  Who at DeeMoney thought this was a good advertising slogan?

Also, in the daily summary email, this is marked as a "Forum" rather than an "Ad", which is blatantly is.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 8:27 PM, JulesMad said:

100 km/h is extremely slow, as money transfers can be almost instantaneous because they are electronic transfers. Any delay is profit for these guys...

Everything is relative, to the pickup in the right lane of the motorway, I imagine 100km/h is quite fast, to the 50 cars behind him it's painfully slow.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly you guys are behind the times DEEMONEY uses Ripple Blockchain technology and XRP to transfer money around the world in 3 seconds so the advertising is actually spot on but most people are still in the Sloth stage to understand just how fast Deemoney can transfer money for you.

Using XRP money can be transfered around the world and settled in under 5 seconds and Deemoney is using this technology as is Siam Commercial Bank.

It is changing the world for cross border payments 

Edited by Nadia6