Don’t put profit before safety by allowing foreign tourists to return to Thailand too soon, warns doctor

rooster59

3 hours ago, The Farang said:

Are you sure that is true???

Does it matter ? Thailand isn't invulnerable to the virus . If there are more cases then stated or not does not make a lot of difference , since it surely can go a lot worse in very short span . 

That doesn't mean i agree with the doctor , but what he says is true also . They have got to find a midway between opening for tourism and health . How it can be done , idk , maybe test before going on flight + test when landed and test after 10d in country . But then you still have to find something to fix quarantine since people just won't come when there is ( daily test ? ) .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Why do people compare Thailand, with no "alleged" internal cases for 33 days, with a country pretty well ravaged by Covid-19 ? It just doesn't make any sense at all.

I was saying the same yesterday plus why is Trump continually bought into to threads which have absolutely nothing to do with him. I wish the yanks would just accept they've got another 4years of him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

This doc is just another fashism of the wealthy elite.

I saw above the Philippines way, looks much smarter.

Hopefully, the tourism industry of Thailand will totally collaps.

There are more countries to spend the holiday and money.

And you know what?  There are you more welcome.

Thailand will now rely on chinese tourists. Hahahaha

The origin of the virus.

Does not need any further words.....

Yeah...let it collapse!

The 100thousands working in the tourism industry can get all the wll paying jobs at 7eleven!

• Like 1

Opening SCHOOLS in on July 3/4 ?????

please explain to me how in the world are they going to have 20 MAXIMUM students per class??? Any more than that is not safe.

the schools especially the government schools do NOT have the space or ability for 20 PER class. They now have 35/40 per class. Impossible 

The same w EP SCHOOLS HERE. No way 20 max per class need 2 times the teachers and 2 times the class rooms. Impossible and NO profit for EP Schools 

Edited by miamiman123
Spelling
  • Confused 1