Trump's clemency for Roger Stone wipes away fine and supervised release

webfact

6 hours ago, i84teen said:

Obama let Hezbollah sell heroin in the US to fund terror operations because he feared upsetting Iran.
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
Obama killed women and children in drone strikes.

<snip>

Bravo! I've saved this collection of info. Thank you for your effort!!!

On 7/13/2020 at 7:10 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Looking from outside of the USA I wonder how a person like Trump can get even 10% support. It was and is so obvious that he is an incompetent liar - among many other "character" flaws. Why would anybody vote for somebody like him?

I know Hillary was also not exactly perfect but not half as bad as Trump.

Would you like him better if he lied better.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:10 PM, mtls2005 said:

That, waiver of fines, means he can vote too.

No guessing who he would vote for.  If it is any consolation, I read months ago that N.Y. Southern District investigators synchronised a raid on his N.Y. apartment at the same time as the federal raid and arrest in Florida so they would have duplicate information for a N.Y. STATE prosecution in anticipation that the Donald would very likely pardon him of any Federal conviction.  Lets see how that works out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump is becoming Biden's and the dems top ally. His insistence on shooting himself in the foot daily is costing him alot of support. There are alot of decent, hard working republicans who just cannot abide by his corrupt, racist and toxic behavior anymore. 

Don is heading toward the greatest humiliation of his lifetime. Millions around the world will watch with glee, as he disappears into oblivion and irrelevance. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Don is heading toward the greatest humiliation of his lifetime. Millions around the world will watch with glee, as he disappears into oblivion and irrelevance. 

You left out infamy. But above all, VOTE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:59 AM, J Town said:

There is no question that Stone is a convicted criminal, and his crimes were those of protecting 45. In what reality could 45 commuting this criminal's sentence be anything other than corrupt?

It is HILARIOUS how all these Trump Haters have IGNORED the fact that 

OBAMA granted the same privalage to 1715 criminals commutations (including 504 life sentences) and another 212 were pardons

Clinton along the same lines LOL 

But Trump is at just 36 

bunch a jokers all of you that is trying to diss Trump over this 

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, david555 said:

Now in all honesty …..compare Obama's very long  list off pardons...… & in detail the crimes for what they where convicted ….. 

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

As you can see form the majority of posters here they hate Trump and cannot see the facts and will certainly ignore OBAMA and CLintons pardons even thought between them they have thousands and Trump has just 36.

For every Purple haired BLM democratic supporter there is 10 Republicans waiting for November to make their voices heard and all these posters will be crying into their beers and I will be enjoying it probably more than in 2016

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nadia6 said:

It is HILARIOUS how all these Trump Haters have IGNORED the fact that 

OBAMA granted the same privalage to 1715 criminals commutations (including 504 life sentences) and another 212 were pardons

Clinton along the same lines LOL 

But Trump is at just 36 

bunch a jokers all of you that is trying to diss Trump over this 

It is SAD how you, a 45 supporter, put up such a specious red herring argument. That old "HE did it, so why can't 45?" argument is a distraction. Once again, I say let's take 45 to task. There could not BE a more obvious, egregious case of abuse of office than this one. Nail 45, make an example of him so there ARE no more "Obama did this, and Clinton did this, and . . ."

Put an end to it all, or throw up your hands and say you not only accept but encourage and support the death of the rule of law.

Edited by J Town
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

some of these seem really severe - one guy was sentenced in 1963 for "mutilation of coins" ???? 

Yeah us laws & judges are strange...????.....to even convict some