Trump says 'more white people' than Blacks are killed by U.S. police

webfact

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Lots of sense here and honesty. It might not sound 'nice' but blacks do the most crime, kill the most people and also whine the most. Having said that it is obvious that kneeling on someone for 8 minutes, no matter what a scumbag they may be, is OTT and, obviously, dangerous as in Floyds case. NOW it's being made into a huge drama for political purposes. I agree with MLK - be colour blind.

With out taking away from that nitwit kneeling on GF throat and that he should be held responsible for it.

You brought in politics and huge drama! Like any political movement such as BLM ,one must research their founders and their ideology and to what end they will go to create their existence as a movement .

I think all colors can see through their radical  agenda

Edited by Yankeesvsredsox

13 hours ago, simple1 said:

Some will say the use of the word 'snowflakes' indicates right of centre leanings. I searched for the meaning / description of 'anti-trump supremacists', no hits so can you clarify?

Supremacism is an ideology which holds that a certain class of people is superior to others, and that it should be or is entitled to dominate, control, subjugate, and/or eliminate others.

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Supremacism is an ideology which holds that a certain class of people is superior to others, and that it should be or is entitled to dominate, control, subjugate, and/or eliminate others.

Thanks for the clarification - description really does match up with trump admin strategy concerning disenfranchisement of voters, attacking critics with words such as 'traitors' and 'scum', 'lock her up' etc- anti trump protesters do not have the capability / power you, or if any very minor, which you describe.

Edited by simple1

15 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I know they seek to shut down truth and dialogue with their 'cancer cancel culture'. Humans are the same no matter what skin, gender or religion. This REVISIONIST nonsense won't work long term.

As for Trump winning I thought easily before January but Covid has saved Biden's bacon. He could win by doing NOTHING just keeping quiet.

God sent covid to make sure Trump is toast(ed) - on both sides. If you stapledd his lips together, he'd still be talking - out of his a/hole.

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

Thanks for the clarification - description really does match up with trump admin strategy concerning disenfranchisement of voters, attacking critics with words such as 'traitors' and 'scum', 'lock her up' etc- anti trump protesters do not have the capability / power you, or if any very minor, which you describe.

I think you are mistaken. I use 'anti-Trump supremacist' to describe the people who DON'T support Trump and think themselves morally and intellectually superior to those who do. 

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think you are mistaken. I use 'anti-Trump supremacist' to describe the people who DON'T support Trump and think themselves morally and intellectually superior to those who do. 

Why do you think they're incorrect? Trump has now reached 20,000 plus fact checked false / misleading statements since he came to power. How can people who are reasonable OK with with their mental capacities keep on with supporting the guy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Why do you think they're incorrect? Trump has now reached 20,000 plus fact checked false / misleading statements since he came to power. How can people who are reasonable OK with with their mental capacities keep on with supporting the guy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

Whether he has lied or not is not the issue. I wouldn't vote for him but believe in equality and Democracy. I think the US people have a Democratic voting system but some losers are very bitter.

Do you think that you are morally superior to people who vote for Trump, or any other leader for that matter? Many of my friends do. 

Biden is best say nothing. I’m not sure what he believes in except refunding the WHO that is in bed with China. I think very few people think Biden will be a good president. They are voting against Trump instead of for Biden. But what does he stand for?

Many people don’t like that Trump gives tax advantages to corporations that expand and hire thousands of extra people. They prefer to tax all the profit from the company and give it into welfare programs and discourage the corporation from expanding and employing thousand of more people.
Trump tried to make it profitable for corporations to continue to do business in America instead of sending jobs overseas. But many people feel we should have strong taxes on the companies and more profitable to move the factories overseas and employee people from other countries

Biden just needs to keep quiet and hope that the Only Black Lives Matter (OBLM) rioters and the coronavirus will affect Trumps election possibilities. I am wondering when the OBLM rioters demand the rewriting of the constitution because it was written by former slave owners

• Like 1

It was Mark Twain who said there are lies damned lies and statistics.we all can find something to suit our agenda but when it comes to mass shootings white men can hold there head up they at least manage to surpass the fact America 60%white but mass shootings whites do more than 60% if you are American must be so nice to have guns everywhere

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 6:08 AM, webfact said:

According to a Washington Post analysis updated on Monday, half of the people shot and killed by U.S. police are white, but Black Americans are shot at a disproportionate rate. They account for less than 13 percent of the U.S. population but are killed by police at more than twice the rate of white Americans, the newspaper analysis found.

what is this waffle.... ?

On 7/19/2020 at 5:49 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Some resort to filth because they don't have anything else. Isn't calling someone a "t***" on TVF breaking the rules?

You mean like the President you support on these topics? Because, you know, before he started trying to pin derogatory, insulting nicknames to each and every political opponent or critic, it wasn't all that acceptable. You yourself follow Trump's lead on this in many other topics, while referring to Democrats or whomever. 

• Like 2

On 7/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Maybe the black community can take some of that police defunded money and figure out how to keep fathers in the lives of the kids. Redirect the goals of the young. Education, work hard, don't fight the police.

Every other minority have figured out how to succeed but it seems the blacks haven't got the hang of it yet, even with the affirmative action help the blacks get.

What "police defunded money" would that be?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Morch said:

What "police defunded money" would that be?

I think as per usual we read a eye catching headline and run with it if it suits our agenda.

most police forces have to try to deal with many situations that really shouldn’t be there job for example mental health issues so removing this portion of there budget and allocating it to proper health professionals makes both financial and common sense.

Where is this crazy left everyone talks about?

If voters would actually listen to each other instead of grasping at what the ruling dividing class want you to believe you may be surprised how much in common you actually have

2 hours ago, Morch said: