Completed my 90 Day Report on line Today - 20 July

8 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Did mine last week.  Exactly the same.

Took me less than 5 minutes to do it because auto-fill of the boxes when putting first letter (browser remembers your previous inputs).  In less that 3 hours I got the approval e-mail, allowing me to print the Notification report with my new 'appointment date; .

Exactly 90 days after submission of the application, so best to wait till final days before due date to submit them if you don't want to do the reports every 76 days.

yes,  I did mine around three weeks ago and I can tell you I had an approval around 30 minutes later.

Too easy capeeezy ... 

• Like 2

Question for the 90 day online reporting gurus:

Newbie here. Just now (late evening) did my first online report. All went well. Last page says:

Step 4: Acknowledgement (TM. 47)

Personal info

blah blah

Transaction Details which includes date/time, refno., barcode.

Note: Please keep ...

So now what to do? Wait for something to show up in my mail box? Revisit and try to find status? If so how? Thanks.

Did mine yesterday and just to reiterate Ubon Joe's solution to a problem I had earlier - turn off your VPN if you use one, I won't work otherwise.  A quick question, my approval was back in a couple of hours.  It is basically the application form filled in with all your details with "Approved" stamped at the top.  I'm sure I read on a thread yesterday that a member got the email with the approval back quickly, and then got another email with his next 90 days date?  I've had the approval, but as yet no second email with a date.  I clicked on the link at the bottom of the approved notification which says "The Next Appointment (PRINT), but that just took me back to a blank application form.  Am I missing something? 

Have just found it - no worries.

Edited by phetchy
problem solved - thanks anyway

One email sent after ur accepted

Dear xxxxxx
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, phetchy said:

I clicked on the link at the bottom of the approved notification which says "The Next Appointment (PRINT), but that just took me back to a blank application form.  Am I missing something? 

That seem to be a glitch  of some kind. It should open the next appointment that you can then print or download.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

Surely not another 90 day online thread!? There's one with 3/4 million views in the pinned topics still active?

I did mine 3 weeks ago as did a friend, we both waited 3 days.

These updated posts are useful in telling members what the latest situation is with online reporting.  Older posts are not particularly relevant. Long may it continue. 

Reasons I have found for the website not working:

VPN - switch it off if you use one.

Using MS Edge - it doesn't seem to like that, use Crome or Firefox

TM6 wrong ref., number or date

Wrong aircraft arrival flight number

Wrong admitted to stay date

Not using the drop down menu to put in your address and Nationality.  You can print British in the box ( if you are British of course) , but it needs to be the drop down menu word, with the Thai translation next to it. Same for your address. 

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

Wrong aircraft arrival flight number

That is not required field. Best to leave it blank.

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Wrong admitted to stay date

I think you mean the date of your last arrival in the country,

• Thanks 1

Took 7 days to get my approval. Could not get the next appointment slip using Firefox (same as earlier poster would jump back to the search page) so went to MS Edge and that worked.

Edited by bunnydrops
added a " ) "

Did my on-line 90 day report at 2:52 pm yesterday, and at 3:45 pm it was already approved.  Took 5 minutes on-line to fill it in and send it.  Less than 1 hour later the e-mail is returned telling me it has been approved.  Went back to the website, opened it up and inserted my info.  Printed out the new report date report and placed it in my PP by 4pm.  Would have taken me longer to head out to CW and then que up, and wait and then return home.  Good again now until 19th of October.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1