Britain nears abandoning Brexit trade deal hope - The Telegraph

webfact

16 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Indeed, and it is the people with skills that we should be valuing that are leaving mainly.  Immigrant haters will be in bliss looking at the net immigration figures, but the loss of skilled workers is serious, you can't train Brits up to do these jobs overnight. Our society is diminished, but Putin's Brexiteer puppets are happy so I guess all must be well.

Don't worry, Us Irish can come over and be trained to pick potatoes (that is, after the EU collapses, according to The Express). We can bring our own donkey and cart.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Relax mate. You won.

Now we just need to sort out what it is you actually won. 

You are jumping the gun again, calm down, Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Hadrians Wall...????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingdong said:

while british indigenous citizens suffer in the forthcoming depression?look for a swing to the extreme right,the reason the uk left the eu was because of this,anyway enforced "mass immigration" will not be a problem once we, re finally out the eu.

I have written to Patel,instead of finding the hardest and longest method of expulsion of this scum,just straight onto prison van,onto ferry  then dumped back in France,lunchbox provided (apple,few biscuits)

What could be easier?personally I would dump the scum half way over to France

4 minutes ago, izod10 said:

I have written to Patel,instead of finding the hardest and longest method of expulsion of this scum,just straight onto prison van,onto ferry  then dumped back in France,lunchbox provided (apple,few biscuits)

What could be easier?personally I would dump the scum half way over to France

are you a remainer?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, transam said:

You are jumping the gun again, calm down, Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Hadrians Wall...????

Good choice for a Little Britain fan - another empire that didn't last more than 100+ years.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, transam said:

Next you will be quoting where UK folk will be holidaying, I can see your headline...

"Blackpool being ignored for holidays" due to Brexit..........................????

Naw - have you seen the crowd of male nipples and fat bottoms?

40 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Good choice for a Little Britain fan - another empire that didn't last more than 100+ years.

Duh  and I mean duh  ,but big DUH for you Paddy,Id stick to the bogs,really I would,Bog trotting is not a bad occupation,really its up there with spud picking,once you become a grade 1 spud picker life becomes a ball,no thinking,just a ball

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, tebee said:

Well the slight problem in your plan is there is no legal route to send them back after the end of the year = it was an EU agreement that allowed us to do it 

Ee1_pL1XoAA2r8z?format=jpg&name=large

Corral them,do what Merkel has done,separate them,move from appointed accommodation,lose benefits

Liked the story a while ago, UK Manchester actually, just that, separated,if moved loss of benefit,could not stand it he went to local police station demanded to be returned to his home country

The scum will not comply,go missing,that's OK eventually become slave labour,useful for somebody anyway

Brexit negotiations does indeed involve getting rid of the scum,back to France,if they want fishing,have to accept potential fish food

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

How representative, do you think, are your views of those of your average Brexit supporter?

well I tell you ,one last year,asylum seeker was killed by a local in my home town,latest news one large dive of a hotel taken over by home office to accommodate 100 or so asylum seekers,now constant police presence,local populace wants shut of them PDQ

Edited by izod10

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

Hadrians wall is still there....The Romans spent 500 years eating fish and chips, that's why they buggered off....????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hadrians wall is still there....The Romans spent 500 years eating fish and chips, that's why they buggered off....????

I didn't know that - so they were all of the extremist Roman type of Catholics...fish every day?

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

That's why I asked the question. 

Which just goes to show you think down a one way street, not interested at looking at anything except your one way street. Mind you, ol' linky is the same....????

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Yes, and I imagine all the saints just love those comments too. This is horrid little England talking. All the foreigners were just fine, so long as they were under your colonial rule as you raped their countries. Now karma is coming back to haunt you. Further, with Boris's proven uselessness with managing flood controls, I expect that the lower half of the Island will sink beneath the waves.

Eeeeer, I thought all the raping went on family style in your country, Elizabeth I tried to sort it out....:whistling:

Edited by transam

1 hour ago, RayC said:

This appears to be the English xenophobes section of the forum.

The England I know is a far more welcoming place to immigrants, although maybe that place is disappearing?

Welcome to the real world.

You must come from that there London town. You know, the place where the streets are paved with benefits, handouts and freeloaders. I wish it would disappear and take them all with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, paddypower said:

Yes, and I imagine all the saints just love those comments too. This is horrid little England talking. All the foreigners were just fine, so long as they were under your colonial rule as you raped their countries. Now karma is coming back to haunt you. Further, with Boris's proven uselessness with managing flood controls, I expect that the lower half of the Island will sink beneath the waves.

You don't even know he is English but even if he is, do you really want to sound like him too?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

<snip>

Hadrians wall is still there...

Yes it is; or parts of it.

Are you seriously suggesting putting the English/Scottish border there?

Be giving a large chunk of North England to Scotland if we did!

hadrians wall Scotland England border

• Like 1
  • Haha 1