Thailand drops charges against Red Bull heir in deadly hit-and-run

webfact

The same posters that stand for a lefty society, student riots, anyone whoes made it, and even dislike ferangs here that are happy, you never make one inquirery such as the loss and hurt to the Policeman's Children , Wife etc...... NO you just clamour to beat the poop out of some dumb rich kid even thicker than yourselves. Jeez yer that sick you bring up the Chumps MOTHER.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Donutz said:

Country of impunity. Where those high up with connections going up high(er) get away with all sorts of cri.. stuff. Will THailand ever know true and fair justice for all?

look at America, Trump, Stone, OJ, same same.  everything is for sale in this #$% up world.

Edited by malibukid
  • Confused 1

No matter how much high tech they have. 

Its not 3rd workd any more, welcome to 4th world.

The country where rich wolk away with everything and

people speak loud out that tourist are not welcome anyway.

May the karma his them hard.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

How the other half (or 1%) live !

If he had been some poor peasant farmer, this would never have happened.

I wonder how the family of the deceased feel about this strange decision ?

A good question for the Prime Minister.  Why????

Hope this get enormous international coverage. Shame on you, not on the people of Thailand, but on the Prime Minister who has allowed this travesty of justice. Needs a boycott - but that is useless, as nobody wants to hurt ordinary Thais.

what is needed is some brave Thais to register a charge in court against the PM with sullying the reputation of the Kingdom of Thailand..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oddly, or perhaps not, the report in the BP is the Reuters one.  I had just read it word for word in one of the Australian papers and was looking forward to reading a Thai reporters' version.  I was sorely disappointed.

I always try to look on the bright side and see the good in things (I'd go crazy if I didn't), the only bright side of this I can come up with is it's a cunning ploy to get him back into the country.  Don't know what the laws are about reinstating or making new charges would be, but it's all I can come up with.

1 hour ago, Dene16 said:

Wow! just another reason Thailand will forever be seen as a dictatorship with no sensible legal system allowing corruption to continue unabated.

This is a sad day in Thailand's history

Kinda like the USA !!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1