Online Pharmacy

torito

I have high blood pressure since I am 20 (at that time I use to have 160/120....how is that?) Since then I have daily pills that allowed me to fly hangliding and to scuba diving with no issues.

In Thailand the prescription is quite expensive compared with what I can get if I purchase on line, and still cheaper if I get the generic drug (which in my case is possible).

I attemp a couple of shoppings but I was told that they do not ship to Thailand as they lost many in the past.

Does somebody buy medicine from online pharmacies that deliver to Bangkok.

thanks

I don't know what medicine you take, but there are lots of HBP medicines that are not expensive. You should go to a (government) hospital and talk to a doctor about what's available.

If you are working legally, you should have Thai Social Security which will pay for your medications.

Terry

I have only been in the Bumrungrad hospital, and i can not claim insurance for these mendicine (neither I am employee, only I have a business in here).

I saw the same medicine on line about 50% cheaper, reason why I attented to buy it but with no success due to the posting issue.

I will get to a public hospital to see if I can get generic ones.

Thanks for yor commnents.

go to one of the pharmacies opposite the entrance to siriraj hospital , there are three or four of them on the road that leads down to the river ferry pier.

meds there are usually half the price of bumrungrad and other private hospitals.

I am currently currently taking Zestril 10mg (not for long I finally quit smoking) but it only costs about 550 B per month compared to the $165 per month I paid int the USA and yes it is the same exact thing. I have found that most major brands of medication are available here at a fraction of the cost.

go to one of the pharmacies opposite the entrance to siriraj hospital , there are three or four of them on the road that leads down to the river ferry pier.

meds there are usually half the price of bumrungrad and other private hospitals.

Hi taxexile

How do I go to Siriraj Hospital? I may want to buy some medication there when I go to Bangkok next month.

I usually purchase my medicine from one of the pharmacies at Victory Monument. Prices are reasonably cheaper than elsewhere.

Thanks