‘Boss’ case not yet closed

webfact

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Seems many Thais are very interested in this case. Even if they don't care if the Red Bull rat gets away with it or not.

Seems public interest and outcry has officials seriously spooked. Me thinks they won't be trying to pull something of this magnitude off again anytime soon. Funny, 'cause I was told that condemnation of this whole saga was a waste of time because nothing changes in Thailand.  It's the way it is so accept it. Well, thank goodness the locals think more highly of themselves. 

Oh, the bigotry of low expectation. 

Police informed Vorayuth by mail ..... how interesting that at least a postal address seems to be on file ???? 

Police informed Vorayuth by mail that prosecutors had dropped the last charge against him over the 2012 killing of a motorcycle cop – a decision police did not object to.

Equally interesting that the police could object to prosecutors decisions ...... 

Edited by Sydebolle

8 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

LOL. Notification sent by MAIL. They knew where he was all along.

One witness down, one more to go then free as a looney bird!

The whole Thai justice system is corrupt  and full of bribes.

What new evidence they need. THe fact is that this stupi brat boy killed a policeman that is a solid proof.... So if he is innocent can somebody tell me how this policeman died by his car. Was the policeman drunk and laying on the street floor,,  or having sex with some of the  local girls. We all know this kid killed the policeman because he was full of liquor and drugs.His family paid off a lot of people off to quiet matters and able to send the  kid out of the country... then they paid prayat government a lot more money to bring the boy back home because his family are missing him  Thai people should rejoice of the great system they have..Oh yes I forgot...let us blame the farangs for the killing of the policemen or getting this boy drunk too.. letus blame the farang for the all the bad decision of this government does...manipulation everything ...the law, the exchange rate... immigration policy...so lopsided.   Thai people should rejoice

Edited by the green light
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Litlos said:

Time to buy shares in a brown envelope manufacturer as the circle of interested and affected parties appears to be expanding, of course then there is the PM and another committee. 

Cheers

Or... time to buy shares in a company making Adult Diapers ...could be some nervous officials around if this goes too much further 

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Seems many Thais are very interested in this case. Even if they don't care if the Red Bull rat gets away with it or not.

Seems public interest and outcry has officials seriously spooked. Me thinks they won't be trying to pull something of this magnitude off again anytime soon. Funny, 'cause I was told that condemnation of this whole saga was a waste of time because nothing changes in Thailand.  It's the way it is so accept it. Well, thank goodness the locals think more highly of themselves. 

Oh, the bigotry of low expectation. 

Further if the 'new committee' cancels the recent decisions what will happen to the folks who decided/announced it was finished and sent the letter.

One would hope they get some serious punishment/dismissal/shaming etc.   

But wait a minute this the LOS. 

• Thanks 1