Is Trump is really Antichrist ?

ICELANDMAN

For Catholics the bible represents the foundation of religion and having read the bible but what interested me most was the final part as a prediction of our future "the apocalypse" I was particularly intrigued by the statements by the theologian Benjamin L. Corey that the Antichrist has already arrived and that as the biblical indicated it we do not know and we do not see it, with concrete evidence from what is written in the bible. The evidence Corey points out, however, is very convincing and is rather troubling. Now we all know that we are facing an election campaign and that therefore any information may be fake news, but we cannot say for sure that the bible is a fake news, written 2000 years ago.
Open a reflection on this topic seems to me much more interesting than many stupid requests for help for the wife and girlfriend Thais that currently abound on Thaivisa and that draw our attention from the actual real situation.
We all note that in the world the situation is dramatic both from the health point of view and especially from the economic point of view, so I believe that the time has come to ask the real questions about what is currently happening in the world and not only in the USA but everywhere, for Christians the destruction of a totally misleading human conduct based on the Christian religion culminated in persecution in the world and destruction of churches, for Muslims the distortion of Muhammad's words with killing fanatic radicalism in the world, for Buddhists the transformation of temples for a mass tourist consumption where very few tourists demonstrate respect for religion but rather a profanation of Buddhist religion not to mention the various scandals of monks that gradually destroys religion and I could continue for many minor religions.
That said I don't want to influence anyone with my opinion but rather open a reflection on what everyone can make their own contribution and open a serious debate and above all without insulting anyone because we are all in the same boat and there will no longer be an arks this time to save humanity.
Is Trump really the Antichrist described here by Corey?
Thank you

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

• Haha 2