U.S. counterspy chief warns Russia, China, Iran trying to meddle in 2020 election

rooster59

1 hour ago, J Town said:

I've posted this response/question before but never got a satisfactory answer - what credible source(s) is/are there?

Common sense.  One reads multiple sources that have had a history of accurate reporting, and who have a published code of ethics and ombudsman. Then one  uses an instrument that has been around for a few thousand years: A brain. I use my brain to do something that appears difficult for some: Thinks, reflects and consider.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Common sense.  One reads multiple sources that have had a history of accurate reporting, and who have a published code of ethics and ombudsman. Then one  uses an instrument that has been around for a few thousand years: A brain. I use my brain to do something that appears difficult for some: Thinks, reflects and consider.

I raise the question to try and find a source that both 45 defenders and the rest of the sane world would accept. I could NEVER accept Fox News cuz of that brain thing, yet millions do. I'm just trying to find an acceptable happy medium that the majority agrees on as a source.

It's a shame really. Instead saying/considering this and that about candidates (elections anywhere) if people just focused on a Party's policies and decided whether they preferred one to the others and voted that way there would less chance for corruption.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

It's a shame really. Instead saying/considering this and that about candidates (elections anywhere) if people just focused on a Party's policies and decided whether they preferred one to the others and voted that way there would less chance for corruption.

EXACTLY! I remember when presidential elections focused on platforms rather than two greybacks flinging poo at each other.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, J Town said:

I raise the question to try and find a source that both 45 defenders and the rest of the sane world would accept. I could NEVER accept Fox News cuz of that brain thing, yet millions do. I'm just trying to find an acceptable happy medium that the majority agrees on as a source.

116223203_10217723236254961_8330775459239888344_n.jpg.5cd1dc86fb29c19941a802531f989e23.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the whole scenario is weird.usa has always interfered in others elections,even close allies,look at brexit,obama went to uk as a close friend and ally ,was treated very well and then threatened the electorate to vote stay by saying u go to the back of the queue in any deal,unreal and actually having the opposite effect to what he wanted as peoples reaction was f&%k you.could have been the difference in the vote as it was only about 4 or 5%.amazing.then we have all the other stuff with aid, money and invasions.just get on with it as its just waffle from both sides as per usual.i would be careful of china though as they will try to back the weaker that will allow their aggressive expansion to continue,see s china sea, taiwan, hk, uighers,northern india,hua wei etc etc etc

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, J Town said:

Of course, the CIA has NEVER done anything like overthrow governments to set up their own stooge.

Except it’s much easier now with social media.  I’m sure they will catch up in the years to come.

In any case, this is the game, and the announcement is to the USA public.  Nobody ever said the USA didn’t do that.  

Edited by Redline