The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

18 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Its about what was on offer back then compared to what is the reality now, nothing about me.

Let a hamsum, reasonably fit 28y.o farang loose on the sois of Bangkok now and

IMO, he will have a completely different experience than we did back then.

You hear a lot of young guys commenting its all done online now.

Thats ok to, if thats what you are looking for.

Trouble is, if you are looking for genuine,  you must sift through scores and scores of pages of  "for services rendered" hoes to find a genuine lady.

Thais used to be poor , felangs used to be rich .

It was the poor girls dream to meet a rich felang

Now, they can live without us 

The dream of poor Thai girls going to live in rich Western countries is now a nightmare for most of them .

We are no longer the White nights in shinning armor coming to rescue poor girls .

Would have to go to Philippines or Cambodia for that nowadays 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 5:58 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Why did you ever pay if you didn't get anything out of it?

I guess you got some fun when you saw her repeatedly. And maybe you didn't get the headache which is often involved when you look for alternatives.

And then there are all those "I miss you" messages even if she is far away. I remember letters from long time ago which I received from my darling in Thailand when I was still in a cold country. Those letters definitely made me feel better.

Realistically thinking her English in those letters was a lot better then what I remembered, but still, not thinking too much about it, it made me feel good.

So how would you feel if she wouldn't talk to you anymore? Or maybe if she would tell you that now she is forced to go with all those old fat guys because you don't send her money anymore.

Even if that is not true, maybe from time to time you will think: Maybe she really loved me and she never saw other men and now she has to do that. How would you feel?

Summary: If you can afford it and it makes you feel good maybe just continue and don't think about it too much.

I'm so glad my letters made you happy!! I guess I did make a mistake and should have written in poor English a little better.  Oh well, none of the other guys noticed. 

5 hours ago, pookondee said:

lol. yeah i know a lot of guys that "have it"

One guy has it so much he had multiple kids to different women.

He left his job because the government garnisheer more of his wages to give to the mothers, than its worth actually going to work.

So now he sits in his fathers spare room broke and sweating it out trying to give up the fags, cause they are like $50 a packet here. a luxury to him.

Yeah, so glad i aint got "it" 

Sounds like he over did 'it' ????

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

everythings always about what you want about how wonderful and perfect you are and how bad everyone else is .

I missed that the first time I quoted that post.

Just where do he and I claim to be "wonderful and perfect"? You are, IMO, 1+1=11.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Could be that 35 years ago, Thai Females did actually want a long term relationship with you , now you are 35 years older , no female will be considering you for a long term relationship ?

While I can't "know", you come across as a guy trapped in a sexless marriage and jealous of those that still get lots of sex, albeit with rented women.

If that's incorrect, apologies, but it seems to be the case to me from all your posts against renting women.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I can't "know", you come across as a guy trapped in a sexless marriage and jealous of those that still get lots of sex, albeit with rented women.

I was thinking the reincarnation of a single guy living with his mom in the UK.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If that's incorrect, apologies, but it seems to be the case to me from all your posts against renting women.

Yes, and then you have the guys who say they definately dont have to "rent" their lady

No no..

they just prefer to give them 100,000+ baht a month for household expenses instead.

But yeah, it only cause they can afford it.

One must sleep soundly knowing the family will be eatin some really really nice SomTum.

Edited by pookondee
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pookondee said:

Its about what was on offer back then compared to what is the reality now, nothing about me.

Let a hamsum, reasonably fit 28y.o farang loose on the sois of Bangkok now and

IMO, he will have a completely different experience than we did back then.

You hear a lot of young guys commenting its all done online now.

Thats ok to, if thats what you are looking for.

Trouble is, if you are looking for genuine,  you must sift through scores and scores of pages of  "for services rendered" hoes to find a genuine lady.

Nothing it life worth having comes easy .... Someone once told me any moons ago ...

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apology accepted 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 473geo said:

That is complete cr@p

There is a massive difference between being with somebody long term where you make them happy and in turn they make you happy, in many different ways, built on mutual respect consideration.

Renting your happiness by the hour is fine for those who consider that is enough for them

Lets not make the mistake of confusing the two - one requires thoughtful, consistent, and considered input from both sides the other requires one putting it in!!

I do both .........

One rented full-time in the house, and another rented for an hour or two in a short-time hotel.

Although the full-timer only gets 10k/month ........ those paying 50k (or more) must be bloody mad.

I don't think I could bang 'em enough to get 50k's worth, that would be at least twice a day.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pookondee said:

No such lady exists in the modern world.

And those existed in the past only existed because they had no other options.

You can still find such women in the Muslim world, again because they have no other options.

Once you give women (asset snatching) options, the birthrate falls and traditional families cease to exist.

And marriage becomes a worthless 'no win' contract for men.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

(we the forum, If I may speak for everyone)

No you may not ????

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its sad to see such bitterness coming through in every single thread about women.

I agree with that though it is clear to see that a lot of people on here are deeply unhappy.

Note: there is a difference between the ones that are deeply unhappy (because they are being used as ATM's) and the ones that are unhappy with the idea of themselves or other people (being used as ATM's). 

Those of us that object to the latter are here to try and guide the OP away from a deeply miserable existence. 

Those here to defend the former are here to convince themselves that they made the right choice and that its perfectly normal to be treated that way.

To answer the others that have said you have to rent women here in my experience that's not true I have never had to pay for a relationship here personally I've never had any trouble finding women without paying for it. Unless you count catching the bill for dinner etc I'm not tight but i draw the line at financial manipulation / blackmail (which is common amongst Thai women) once those games start it's over as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by misterjames

1 hour ago, misterjames said:

To answer the others that have said you have to rent women here in my experience that's not true I have never had to pay for a relationship here personally I've never had any trouble finding women without paying for it. Unless you count catching the bill for dinner etc I'm not tight but i draw the line at financial manipulation / blackmail (which is common amongst Thai women) once those games start it's over as far as I'm concerned.

I'm more than happy to pay for the skilled services of an attractive woman in her early 30s.

How else is a guy in his 60s going to get it?

Sending money to a woman living in another country ..... that ain't gonna happen.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'm more than happy to pay for the skilled services of an attractive woman in her early 30s.

Ive found adding extra "work detail" to the maids agreement to be great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If we wanted to be in sexless marriages we could have stayed home and avoided all the bureaucracy and cost of living in LOS.

Cost of living? Where else could you live for less cost than in Thailand that offers you the same local infrastructure and pleasantries.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 3:00 AM, 473geo said:

It must be hard for guys that missed out that vital factor at birth, the ability to make women fall in love with them.

Face it guys you have 'it' or you don't

Keep bleating on I'm loving every word from you oh so knowledgeable single guys - life is good - but only if you have 'it' ask any woman

Psychos.

• Haha 1

I think this entire topic should circle around how the OP actually met this lady and what type of arrangement they have.

If it’s a normal girl with (supposedly / pre-Covid) a day job then by all means send a few bucks.

In case we’re talking about a bar / massage girl then this is a wholly sex-based transaction and I’d ask myself the question of how often you want to do it when you eventually return to recoup your “investment”. Keep in mind that you can get high caliber girls (looks wise) for 3000 Baht per pit stop. And don’t fool yourself, for a girl in the sex industry this is business and nothing personal no matter what she tells you.

Women were fine before you, they’ll be fine without you. And it won’t take you long to find a new companion in LOS once you return.

Edited by FlyingThai

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I have no problem with you using the game to your advantage my experiences are based on my experience as a slightly younger male.

While I don't pay for it, just dating (non working) girls (without paying for it) means that I occasionally come across a chancer (excuse the pun) ???? I realise that those kind of girls aren't good long term partner material but coming across them now and then doesn't bother me if you catch my drift ???? The trick is to be able to recognise the game in it's infancy and get out when the manipulation / extortion tactics appear.

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sending money to a woman living in another country ..... that ain't gonna happen.

Agreed that is utterly bonkers.

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, misterjames said:

While I don't pay for it, just dating (non working) girls (without paying for it) means that I occasionally come across a chancer (excuse the pun) ???? I realise that those kind of girls aren't good long term partner material but coming across them now and then doesn't bother me if you catch my drift ???? The trick is to be able to recognise the game in it's infancy and get out when the manipulation / extortion tactics appear.

I will be very intersted to know how you manage the ''break'' in your relationship

Personaly i find very convenient to let a 1000 bhts banknote under her bag in the morning

for ''the taxi'' after a hot night together, at least she is not in the false hope of a long term

relationship and i stay free to call her later or not if i want to see her again or not,

What is your trick? You disapear? You let her hoping your call but never call again?

Just out of interest, because my experiences have been that a very limited number

of Thai girls (If any) are interested only in a pure short term free sex relation with a foreigner

and they don't like too much to be taken for a ride, then if you do the romantic just for sex

and put her outside of your room the day after, it gives rarely a good result except if your

neighbors likes the dramas.

The only few persons that i met saying they never pay for a girl were in fact

paying far more on ''the side'' (Restaurants, discos, bottles, clothes and so on)

than i pay directly in money to a girl,

The ones not paying on the side were dating fat\old\ugly (Sometimes all of this)

girls and sometimes it was the girl paying the side things (Restaurant and so on)

In what category are you exactly?

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

1. What is your trick? You disapear? You let her hoping your call but never call again?

2.  if you do the romantic just for sex and put her outside of your room the day after, it gives rarely a good result except if your neighbors likes the dramas.

3. The only few persons that i met saying they never pay for a girl were in fact paying far more on ''the side'' (Restaurants, discos, bottles, clothes and so on) than i pay directly in money to a girl,

3.The ones not paying on the side were dating fat\old\ugly (Sometimes all of this)girls and sometimes it was the girl paying the side things (Restaurant and so on) In what category are you exactly?

Well that's a lot of questions but I have numbered them to try and address each of your questions.

1. Once a girl tries to extort me through emotional manipulation or threats of running off with someone else I just don't answer her calls anymore and block her (this is fair in my mind considering what she has just done) if that doesn't happen there's no reason for me not to continue getting to know her.

2. I am always respectful to the girls I've dated unless they disrespect me I have never had any problems (minus one time when the girl turned up and told the security guard she locked herself out trying to get in when I was hiding from her after she took the p*ss.) The security guys at my condo didn't fall for it..... tip. always get along with the security guys at your condo smile and be nice to them (it costs nothing to be civil).

3. I should have been clearer I will invite pretty girls to join me for dinner ???? I don't buy clothes or phones or anything else of that nature unless it's a long term gf and it's her birthday.

Anything else?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Well that's a lot of questions but I have numbered them to try and address each of your questions.

1. Once a girl tries to extort me through emotional manipulation or threats of running off with someone else I just don't answer her calls anymore and block her (this is fair in my mind considering what she has just done) if that doesn't happen there's no reason for me not to continue getting to know her.

2. I am always respectful to the girls I've dated unless they disrespect me I have never had any problems (minus one time when the girl turned up and told the security guard she locked herself out trying to get in when I was hiding from her after she took the p*ss.) The security guys at my condo didn't fall for it..... tip. always get along with the security guys at your condo smile and be nice to them (it costs nothing to be civil).

3. I should have been clearer I will invite pretty girls to join me for dinner ???? I don't buy clothes or phones or anything else of that nature unless it's a long term gf and it's her birthday.

Anything else?

How many girls have you already in your room and how long

were the relationships with them?

If really you play the girlfriend long term realtionship game, i don't see

how you can manage to meet a lot of girls, particularly without any 

''collateral'' damage (Except only one time)

Sorry no offense but i have a long and deep knowledge of the Thai girls and their global

thinking and imo something  is missing in your story

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

How many girls have you already in your room and how long

were the relationships with them?

If really you play the girlfriend long term realtionship game, i don't see

how you can manage to meet a lot of girls, particularly without any 

''collateral'' damage (Except only one time)

Sorry no offense but i have a long and deep knowledge of the Thai girls and their global

thinking and imo something  is missing in your story

Whatever dude.. If you have such a "long deep knowledge of Thai girls" why are you so interested in my relationships? and how I deal with them? I don't have to defend myself to you.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

i guess you could always do the leave it with the last one, and move to a cheaper country?

6 hours ago, misterjames said:

Agreed that is utterly bonkers

Some of us like our wives and children well dressed and well fed, with a few of the creature comforts we can provide without any financial pain. It is our pleasure to provide for our families.

• Like 2