Michelle Obama launches scathing attack on Trump's leadership, says Biden will end the chaos

webfact

One thing more, when you see all poticians as liers, it quite deleted, right? Many politicians try to do a difference, try to make a better world, and do their best, but those will never be heard, since it is all about gold, myrrh and fairytales people do care about, nothing else, and it is brainwashed in to most people around the world, and that will never change before we get decent education systems, get people lifted out of poverty. 

We are not interested in that happening. Not interested at all, since it takes taxes from people To make it more fair for everyone. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

We have billions of dollars going to help the world, yet our veterans could not get decent healthcare, our mental health population has been put on the street, creating a huge and dangerous homeless population in most the large cities.  Plus our infrastructure is in need of a facelift. 

I aggree on the veteran part, and its a shame world wide how veterans is treated. I think the French legion still do, used to do, take good care of theirs. Cant say for sure it is still a valid system like they used to have. 

Anyway, what Trump supporters forget, it is the help you have given under surten rules and surten aggrements, that have given the Us the wealth and markeds you have or sooner used to have. It is the help you gave that made you rich, fat and wealthy in first place. Nothing was given for free, or without hard obligations and tough terms. Easy to forget, right? 

Edited by Tagged
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

We have billions of dollars going to help the world,

It is true, as the US have the largest economy, they are the largest donor. However, calculated as a % of Gross National Income or per capita, the US are far behind European countries, I.e. 0.18% of GNI for the US,  to compare with 0.70% for UK or 0.67% for Germany.

https://www.wristband.com/content/which-countries-provide-receive-most-foreign-aid/

Feb18_International_aid_rankings.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

Very good point.  Very valid.

But it has gone both ways over the last 245 years ago.

That is why we are allies.  

Without France the USA would be America and would be similar to Canada.

And that would be a bad thing why?

2 hours ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

Thank you for sharing this information.

I have never seen it.

I will review it more closely and research more so I can be more educated on this subject. 

I am not trying to be sarcastic. I am serious.

Don't worry about it. China is not even on there.

6 hours ago, Tagged said:

It could have been like Mexico? 

Canada is a great country and great people. 

I agree. I love Canada and its people.

What I meant, America and Canada were being ruled by England.

America split off to become the USA, where Canada did not at the time and was still under British Rule.

20 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Why would this be a concern for you? Unless you are claiming to be a Yank this morning, cool.

Porky Pies again, yeah it happens. 

Unfortunately, what happens in America affects the entire world, so who becomes president affects us all, whether American or not.

I can't vote for POTUS, but my future is affected by who wins in November. Far as I'm concerned my future got better when Trump more or less stopped the Trans Pacific Partnership, and she would probably have stayed in it.

My worries about Biden, on things that would affect me, are that he would support the man made climate change Paris agreement, and go easy on China and Iran.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately, what happens in America affects the entire world, so who becomes president affects us all, whether American or not.

I can't vote for POTUS, but my future is affected by who wins in November. Far as I'm concerned my future got better when Trump more or less stopped the Trans Pacific Partnership, and she would probably have stayed in it.

My worries about Biden, on things that would affect me, are that he would support the man made climate change Paris agreement, and go easy on China and Iran.

NZ signed and ratified TPP-11. Don't know about NZ, but assume alongside Australia, had addressed the items which were solely beneficial to the US prior to trump pulling out. H. Clinton had said she would pull out of TPP if elected, There are numerous observers who say trump handed over advantages to PRC by not signing TPP. 

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't vote for POTUS, but my future is affected by who wins in November. Far as I'm concerned my future got better when Trump more or less stopped the Trans Pacific Partnership, and she would probably have stayed in it.My worries about Biden, on things that would affect

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, simple1 said:

NZ signed and ratified TPP-11. Don't know about NZ, but assume alongside Australia, had addressed the items which were solely beneficial to the US prior to trump pulling out. H. Clinton had said she would pull out of TPP if elected, There are numerous observers who say trump handed over advantages to PRC by not signing TPP. 

This is a bit off topic but I must reply. Hillary was one of the original architects of TPP. There were 17 individual facets to TPP, none of them wholesome for the average citizen around the globe. It was designed to allow corporations to be above international law. NOBODY was allowed to have a copy of the only existing document. To view it, you had to go to a room sans any electronic device. For her to claim she would pull out of TPP is, to put it mildly, disingenuous.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, J Town said:

This is a bit off topic but I must reply. Hillary was one of the original architects of TPP. There were 17 individual facets to TPP, none of them wholesome for the average citizen around the globe. It was designed to allow corporations to be above international law. NOBODY was allowed to have a copy of the only existing document. To view it, you had to go to a room sans any electronic device. For her to claim she would pull out of TPP is, to put it mildly, disingenuous.

if permitted:

none of them wholesome for the average citizen around the globe. It was designed to allow corporations to be above international law.

The bolded item was claimed to have been effectively addressed by Oz government during negotiations. There was some detail in local media at the time quoting politicians and others. I remember US pharmaceuticals and international law enforcement being items

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, simple1 said:

If you believe that about NZ I have a bridge for sale. Remember who was NZ PM at the time.

20 hours ago, Morch said:

More of your usual uninformed ranting. Doubt you watched or read the full speech, hence the "I saw nothing" means just that...nothing. And it could be counted on that you'll go on about it, or the bogus claims that the Democratic Party does not have a platform, vision or legislation efforts.

As for what "she should have said" - considering you haven't actually watched/read the whole thing, how would you know? And further, how come these admonitions about negativity etc. are never ever leveled at Trump & Co. or even at Trump supporters on here? Why the double standard?

Doubt many buy into your I'm-not-a-Trump-supporter routine. Too many posts indicate otherwise. Vision sticking it to the bankers? Guess you missed out on the issue of taxes and the rich, courtesy of Trump.

I was referring to the quote alone.

However keep up the personal insults and deflection if it makes you feel better.

:coffee1: