School director denies responsibility in case of 11 year who died after cervical cancer vaccination

webfact

School director denies responsibility in case of 11 year who died after cervical cancer vaccination

6pm.jpg
Picture: Sanook

The director of a school in Ayutthaya in central Thailand has absolved her establishment of responsibility in the case of a primary school student who died after receiving a cervical cancer shot from a local health authority at the school. 

Yesterday the deputy chief of the Ayuthaya Region 1 primary health authority Natchayanut Sutchadee went to the Wat Bang Sangop school to meet with director Jintana Jungjai, teachers and others to get to the truth of the matter. 

Cream, 11, developed chest pains, vomiting and fever and subsequently died after getting the cancer vaccination. 

Following a meeting Jintana said that parental permission had been sought for the vaccination program that was carried out by medical staff at the Bang Na sub-district health center. 

It was their responsibility not the school's. 

She said that Cream had appeared normal that morning and was playing as usual. She did sleep before the afternoon vaccination but she was not ill. 

She conceded that Covid-19 temperature checks on the child might not have been carried out as the school has many entrances and she might have slipped through the testing. 

She assured parents at the school that they would be contacted if a child was ill. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-01

• Sad 1

My wife duty also (when she still was in teatcher position) was nursing in school. Even don't have nothing education for nursing. She only haddle stomach pain and headache whit medicine. Also small cut's. If she know she can't haddle, she drive our own car student to hospital. Many times after hospital drive student in they home. Many live 30 to 40 kilometer from school! Do that whit her own expense. I don't know this case, but you cant think school can or have to haddle other things than education! If kids parents don't care , there is not much what can do! School can't haddle parent's job!

In one class can be 40 to 50 student and many school's much over 1000 student. Normaly teatcher here meet parent's 1 or 2 times /year (if meet). I have been driver to my wife's "parent's meating". Many kids live that kind place's , where dont have runnig water ,electric,internet,tv, mobile conection etc. Can't even contact the parents if something happen in school! And i know also one reason why kids drive here motorbike! If not drive they don't have nothing chance to even get school!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Highly unlikely, the child's death has any connection to the vaccination.

Actually I would not agree as they mention child was sleeping prior to getting shot and that no temp check may have been administered.  She could well have been ill.

The HPV vaccine isn't recommended for pregnant women or people who are moderately or severely ill.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hpv-infection/in-depth/hpv-vaccine/art-20047292#:~:text=Gardasil 9 is an HPV,is exposed to the virus.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She conceded that Covid-19 temperature checks on the child might not have been carried out as the school has many entrances and she might have slipped through the testing. 

not relevant 

there is nothing to be gained until an exact COD has been established

interesting thing is that this is not an isolated case, there have been similar instances spanning years

14-year-old girl died shortly after receiving a cervical cancer vaccination at her school in Coventry England

They are exploring a possible bad batch from the manufacturer 

for more details do a search

Edited by AbeNormal
  • Like 1

A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world.

Guess in Thailand they use kids as  guinea pigs. Now a young girl (RIP) dies.

This comes from government, how many kids did they inject more?

Hello hurray, let the show begin, im ready.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, nervona81732 said:

Obviously most of you don't understand the dangers in vaccines. This not the 50's anymore. These vaccine mfg's are just in for the $$$. 

Fact, Gardasil has had drastic results in the U.S.. Look it up if you care. Thousands of adverse reactions 

and a multitude of deaths following vaccinations. 

Noew they want little boys to get the vaccination. Last time I checked , little boys don't have the same plumbing. 

Look up the proposed vaccine schedule for child mandatory vaccinations in U.S. Very scary.

This global vaccine cabal is NOT interested in the sheeples health ! Only mega profits.

Now lets talk about the supposed new COV-19 Vaccine! You gonna take it.

Bye Bye! 6 feet under.  Your are a foolish sheeple if you do. Up to you. Do something revolutionary and research it. This is going to get ugly and Bill Gates the richest man in the world.

Rant over.

Over and out and good luck.

big pharma cannot be sued since the 1986 act

human health services was supposed to test safety , BUT NEVER BOTHERED

this is on the same level as HEP B for NEWBORNS !!!

Big pharma made hep B for sexually active GAY men, but they did not want it

so what better way than to force it onto NEWBORN BABIES, right ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xtrnuno41 said:

A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world.

Your point being what? That you haven't heard of it therefore it's 'not a thing' ????

Catch up man, it's the 21st century out there!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Your point being what? That you haven't heard of it therefore it's 'not a thing' ????

Catch up man, it's the 21st century out there!

It isn't against cancer, it reduces the chance of catching an STD which can sometimes go on to cause cervical cancer if a girl catches it. HPV.

Critics rightly say the existence of smear tests for HPV, along with encouraging children not to be promiscuous, should be enough already, but these companies want to make profits. 

It's been linked to 30 deaths. 

6 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I think they mean a vaccine against HPV. That virus makes females more vulnerable to cervical cancer and many men are carriers, so they try to vaccinate girls before they become sexually active.

HPV is responsible for 99.8% of cervical cancers. The vaccine covers strains responsible for 74% of cases. There are about 850 deaths a year in UK. (Cancer research UK website).

Therefore the vaccine will in the future cut deaths by about 600 a year. MAYBE one or 2 children will have a fatal adverse reaction per year, but the benefits are obvious. Anti-vaxers better stay virgins .....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

HPV vaccine, a common vaccine for sexually active women all over the world.

HPV causes cervical cancer in some women, and genital warts in some men.

One of those diseases most sexually active people have, but most show no symptoms or ill effects.

Vaccine has to be given before you catch the disease.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

That a quote from Putin ? 

No, it is the  conclusion of the long term review of the tens of millions of people who received  the vaccine. Yes, some people die soon after  receiving a vaccine. This does not mean the vaccine is responsible. How about waiting until there is a full post mortem and toxicology  exam?  For all you know, the  poor  girl had a sudden cardiac event, which is more likely.

There is currently a campaign in the USA to   seek class actions against the manufacturers of the vaccines and they have been flooding the market with negative claims, none of which have yet to be proven.

Whenever someone dies under tragic circumstances, there is a rush to blame something or someone. usually the cause of death is an underlying condition.

Edited by geriatrickid

AH, ok against a STD. well i checked article again and it really says several times vaccine against cancer.

SO i was amazed. Simple article making it complicated then by not holding to facts and writing wrong.

I see this HPV can cause cancer with women and men and therefor the vaccinations takes place.

Thanks for telling me it was for HPV.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It only causes cancer of the cervix.

If you don't have a cervix, it can't give you cancer.

Not true.

HPV infection can increase a man's risk of getting genital cancers, although these cancers are not common. HPV can also cause genital warts in men, just as in women. More than half of men who are sexually active in the U.S. will have HPV at some time in their life.Jan 22, 2020

23 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Yes the vaccine has been available since 2006 in the USA and regularly given to adolescents there. Also in Australia. 

4 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

11 year old girl given cancer vaccination?

Is that normal? (In real countries, I mean) 

Actually yes, unfortunately. Been given since 2006 in the USA, 2007 in Australia. Thailand started the program last year i believe. I still remember hearing about the announcement on the radio news back in 2018. Shortly after the program started, the Bangkok Post reported several adverse reactions in school children given the shot, including fainting and shortness of breath.