Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Anyone threatening violence against another is not a protestor. They are a criminal thug.

And just what does that make a trump vigilante?and here’s a little tidbit for you Kenosha Wisconsin suffered approximately 2 million dollars damage that’s not good it’s bad it shouldn’t happen but that’s not even 1/2 the cost of one of donalds golf trips just a little perspective for ya

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

And just what does that make a trump vigilante?and here’s a little tidbit for you Kenosha Wisconsin suffered approximately 2 million dollars damage that’s not good it’s bad it shouldn’t happen but that’s not even 1/2 the cost of one of donalds golf trips just a little perspective for ya

C'mon Maaaaan! (in my best Biden impersonation)

Can you tell us how many businesses were destroyed and peoples lives negatively and drastically affected by your stated "2 million dollars damage" by Trump's golf trips?

BTW, do you have any evidence from a credible source that one of Trump's golf trips cost 4 million? Credible source/link, please. PS: I don't consider Nancy Pelosi or any of the Democrats or any of the MSM to be a "credible sources" especially in these rabid, pre-election days.

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Morch said:
42 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Can you tell us how many businesses were destroyed and peoples lives negatively and drastically affected by your stated "2 million dollars damage" by Trump's golf trips?

BTW, do you have any evidence from a credible source that one of Trump's golf trips cost 4 million? Credible source/link, please. PS: I don't consider Nancy Pelosi or any of the Democrats or any of the MSM to be a "credible sources" especially in these rabid, pre-election days.

So what you go with is alt-right websites, right wing nutter blogs, Infowars, OAN and maybe a dash of Fox & Friends? You've basically denounced all acceptable sources - without offering an alternative. Kinda lame going on about "anarchists" while making such posts.

None of them. My question was to Tug. Are we tag-teaming here? If you're going to reply for him, then cough up some "credible sources" for his assertions or UFTS.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Smigel said:

There are also many of his supporters that are sick to death of lying two faced politicians that say one thing and do the opposite.

Well, at least Trump is ONE-faced... He just lies, period... no other sides about him. By many accounts, told more public lies/falsehoods during his time in office than any prior president...by a long ways.

There is also the point that maybe, just maybe almost four years of constant vilification and outright hostility from the msm, no matter what he does, takes its toll. 

I believe, one could fairly say the Trump type Republicans and the far right wrote the book on that approach when it came to their constant vilification of Obama, much of it personal rather than policy based, during his presidency, headlined by Trump's blatantly false birther claims.

It is also disingenuous to blame any race war solely at Trumps door. 

Yes, I agree... can't say "solely."  Maybe just about 99%, by giving public presidential encouragement for every would-be white nationalist, armed militia, extremist types to come crawling out from under the rocks they'd been hiding under... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Certainly not you and Tug. Pursuit of this line of discussion I consider to be off-topic - terminated.

What a surprise! Yet another trump supporter refusing to provide their preferred source/s - what's that term used by trump supporters...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

There you go, not pelosi, not Democrats, not MSM, https://trumpgolfcount.com/

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The original article from foxnews is better:

"Democrat Joe Biden is ahead in three key states that President Donald Trump won in 2016, according to new Fox News statewide surveys of Arizona, North Carolina, and Wisconsin." 

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-biden-tops-trump-among-likely-voters-in-key-states

Actually, this brand new article is not even mentioned on the first page of fox news website. I wonder why...... ????

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Speaking of kenosha. Trump does photo op with the owner of the shop. But wait, he isnt the owner.

Trump also says he called in the national guard when he didnt, and said the governor should request the national guard after he had already done so.

What a pelican.

https://news.yahoo.com/kenosha-business-owner-says-declined-052609187.html

With only one money supply and both Democrat and Republican parties ran by low IQ, financial and social degenerates who are able to act in a way that resembles the movie Idiocracy,  yet people still vote.  It's almost as if the left and right wing belong to the same pelican.  

3 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

With only one money supply and both Democrat and Republican parties ran by low IQ, financial and social degenerates who are able to act in a way that resembles the movie Idiocracy,  yet people still vote.  It's almost as if the left and right wing belong to the same pelican.  

I fail to see how that is at all relevant to the topic. I suppose a rant is a rant.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

It's quite ridiculous that people are suggesting that he shouldn't have defended himself because his weapon was illegal.

Not out illegally after curfew as a minor. Not carrying an illegal assault weapon as a minor.

No one's chasing him. No one's bothering him. He's not shooting and killing anyone.

He's safe at home with Mom, and protesters aren't dead.

That sounds like a much preferable scenario to me vs what actually occurred, because he went out wanting to pretend play policeman with his illegal rifle, and tagging along with his white nationalist armed militia buddy.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

He went to protect a car lot from being burned down , it may have been his family's or friends business 

It wasn't... Absolutely no indication of that. And even if it was, he's still a minor with an illegal weapon. He had no business being armed there... period.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Sheould the protestors should have been there ?

Should the protestors have been burning buildings down ?

Should the protestors had been firing shots a kids ?

The kid killed 2 people due to his presence there. He shouldn't have been there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

If people didnt try to shoot and kill him, he wouldnt have shot them back

If he wouldn't have been there he wouldn't have shot them. He knew there could be trouble, should have stayed away. His parent(s) should have protected him. The police should have protected him.

• Like 2