Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

2 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

School killer is a bit far, I'm sure.  

You really need to closely look at the build-up videos and there's plenty of them.

It's irrevelant, assault rifles are not for kids to play games with. It's not Omaha beach or Iwo Jima or the battle of La Drang. If someone did that in the UK then they would face the full force of the law.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I agree with everything you say, but Hawaiian shirts are a bit 80's and Tom Selleck in Magnum. Good if you are Thai for songkran though 555.

That's true. It's not a big loss for fashion. Also believe it or not there are some better designed ones.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

The jury hasn't even convened yet. Take your time and all will be revealed.

Will the case go to jury even? How can you be so sure.

The case won't be dropped, anyway his life is stained by killing two people. He is not a soldier at war and his mistake is something will have to live with forever.

45 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

In fairness, I never stated that I agree with a 17 year old kid attending a protest with a semi-automatic rifle.  

That was the main point I addressed. He should not have been there and it seems no adult tried to prevent it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

I understand your point but this kid is the one still breathing and has a completely functional right arm. Kyle also didn't intimate any affiliation to any group or preparedness to a war footing.

He can live his life in peace and did nothing wrong on viewing all the available evidence.  

If a trial does proceed then I hope he's acquitted.  

Not something I would want to have my mind forever that I killed two people. The reason for killing them is his stupidity for going there with an assault rifle. I hope he has nightmares for rest of his miserable life.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Not something I would want to have my mind forever that I killed two people. The reason for killing them is his stupidity for going there with an assault rifle. I hope he has nightmares for rest of his miserable life.

I notice you make no mention of his assailants and their criminal intent.  

I understand what you're getting at, though. You seem to want to completely undermine the kid without consideration as to the balance of the video evidence.

Edited by torturedsole
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Credo said:

Ah, the let's blame the victim.  Let's also denigrate them.   Sorry, but there really aren't degrees of humanness.   They were human beings and did not deserve to die.   The first person shot was unarmed. and was shot approximately 5 times (the autopsy indicates 5 bullet wounds).   For that he has been charged with First-degree reckless homicide.   He also has various other felony charges.   

Everything Rittenhouse did after the first murder is nothing more than attempting to flee the scene of the crime.   He is a pathetic excuse for a human being and fits relatively well the profile of a school shooter.   

He had no business being there. 

Agree 100%. He had No business being there, it doesn't matter if the three victims had criminal records or not. He is not the police or the army, he was not the law.

He could have sat indoors and played shoot em up on his X-box or Playstation, rather than playing guns in real life. The scene reminded me of places like Mogadishu or the Yemen, rather than a small town in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Enoon said:

Unfortunately I think that there is a greater chance that things have gone beyond a "civil" resolution (in this case being achieved by the result an election) than there has been, in the USA, since the middle of the 19th century.

The world should be holding its breath.

While some parts of the world will be rubbing their hands together with gleeful expectation.

5 hours ago, Enoon said:

Unfortunately I think that there is a greater chance that things have gone beyond a "civil" resolution (in this case being achieved by the result an election) than there has been, in the USA, since the middle of the 19th century.

The world should be holding its breath.

That is the analysis the Trump hating Mayor of Washington, Muriel Browser, has just released as well, in her view:

"The US is 'descending into a race war' as it's revealed the FBI is probing network of domestic terrorists and district police chief claims 70% of those arrested over the weekend were from other cities"

Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has revealed her fear that the US is 'descending into a race war' as violence across the country continues and the FBI probes a potential network of domestic terrorists who may be traveling to protest hotspots. 

DC Police Chief Peter Newsham also said there was evidence that groups of people are driving to various protest hotspot cities, like tourists, to participate or even provoke the violence. He said that the same van had been spotted at the riots in Kenosha, Portland and DC, and that the FBI is now investigating potential domestic terror groups. It was driven by Jeremy Vajko, 27. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8685441/Washington-DC-Mayor-Muriel-Bowser-says-worried-headed-race-war.html

11 hours ago, watthong said:

Let me keep this simple: Kyle Rittenshouse was there to have the chance to play out his cop-fantasy ie keeping law and order - and to use his ammo to great effect ie killing and maiming. His saying that he was there to protect people's property was his excuse, his medic pack was his decoy and unfortunately the local police was his allies.

Anybody thinks that he was being attacked by a mob and needed to defend himself conveniently disregards the context of the incident. The crowd realized that there was a live shooter in their midst who had just killed somebody and therefore tried to subdue him.  They did not use guns on him. Otherwise, the injured victim could have shot him when Kyle was still rolling on the ground if that were his initial intention since this person had a gun - but he didn't.

There are people who try to use any reason to defend the shooter/murderer, as per the quote above. Those are too FAR GONE (including and especially Trump and his MAGA crowd) as far as humanity is concerned and are not worth the time or energy invested in a rational discussion. Let's save our energy and precious brainpower to keep these creatures from creating further havoc in our lives. First and foremost, do not engage in reasoning with them, it's a waste of your time. It's like arguing with a fool, all they want to do - and can do - is to drag you down to their level, so don't play into their hand. If you haven't seen the movie "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers"  then now is a good time to subscribe to a movie streaming venue. Stay strong and speak out. Maintain your sanity, your dignity and above all your humanity. Only 2 more months to go under this nutcase's administration. 

Wow, I don't know if you realise it, but you are a one man crime buster. 

Who needs detectives, or courts of law, when we could just have you sitting in judgement. No need to look at facts or take statements from eye witnesses. 

Just call in watthong, he'll nail it with one question "are you or are you not, a Trump supporter",,,,, erm yes, " I knew it, guilty as charged, take him away and kill him". 

The return of the Spanish inquisition. 

I bet you call yourself an anti - fascist as well don't you.? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

However, when this activity moves to city like Kenosha, citizens will react

if  someone tramped across  my property Id  bloody react too. Bought and paid for  with hard work especially. Protest by all means but entering someone elses property aint on

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bodga said:

if  someone tramped across  my property Id  bloody react too. Bought and paid for  with hard work especially. Protest by all means but entering someone elses property aint on

Protesters are different from people who has criminal intent. Understanding them to be different will help a lot to addressing the crisis. 

18 hours ago, Heppinger said:

Your dealing with marxists that have the emotional and cognitive abilities of children, special needs children that is.  They are not interested in facts or evidence, they despise a society centered around traditional family and culture hence why they are hell bent on destroying it.  

:passifier:

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Thomas J said:

Jimthing

I dont understand your specific kind of stupidity but I do admire your conviction to it.  THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THE YOUNG MAN WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST VIGILANTE.  

There is however documentation if you ever bothered to look up facts that all three of the people who he shot WERE CONVICTED FELONS.  Boy what a coincident that these "peaceful protesters" were all former criminals 

Protestors.JPG

Care to give us the name of your 

"source"?

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

His character background will not look good when he goes to trial.

Hanging out with the right wing white supremacist extremist Boogaloo movement previously in Kenosha.

This group is openly trying to spark a race based civil war in the USA.

In other words, right wing terrorists.

They wear Hawaiian shirts basically ruining Hawaiian shirts for the general public.

This accused murder for all his other crimes thought it was OK to befriend such people.

John Lewis, recently deceased civil rights hero (for blacks and LGBT people) coined the term good trouble.

This accused murder, 45 fan and vigilante, was clearly looking for bad trouble and he got it.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/31/21409330/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-ryan-balch-boogaloo-boi-jacob-blake

Interesting article...   Unfortunately, under the circumstances, the article doesn't even seem to broach one of the first questions I would have wanted to have answered and ask the racist guy they clearly interviewed -- which is how exactly did the two of them end up being together in Kenosha? 

Did Rittenhouse respond to some kind of an online call-out by militia type groups? Did they end up together just by chance?  Something else... It would seem more than just an odd coincidence that rifle boy happened to end up with this particular type of character.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Heppinger said:

Your ability to critically think for your self rather then parroting other's nonsense would suggest you have the mental capacity of a minor with an emotional curfew.  100 years ago Children in the US would take their rifles to School on certain days.  The "gun" hasn't changed a hell of a lot over the last 100 years, so what has changed?

I reaqlly don't want to argue with a fascist, but...you law and order guys seem not to notice, that your hero broke the law at least twice, BEFORE he killed 2 people!

Now hush!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, DBath said:

I have no problem distinguishing. Biden would make a blabbering puppet for the left. The guy can’t even remember which lie he needs to tell from one moment to the next. ????????????

Sorry to point out your very selective memory, but...Trump, more then just once, was going "I never said that", when things he said are clrearly ON TAPE!

So you better not attack Biden over that!