Thai PM’s twin daughters file harassment and defamation complaint

snoop1130

14 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I'm not a fan of the PM but, as far as I know, his daughters are not involved in politics and are not responsible for the deeds of their father - despicable as they are.

IMHO - If the allegations against them are untrue they should be protected by the law.

It says police are going after the families of pro democracy activists so people are going after them in retribution. 

Well it is not as if the Regime leader being their father is well loved and is popular. Just the contrary. The only easy answer would be to stop social media and disown him and their mother and anything attached with them such as the regime and elites. This will never end well for them if they are actually birds of the elite hierarchy feather.

11 minutes ago, Caldera said:

I'll sue you if you falsely accuse me of studying in Australia. That's hilarious.

I don't see the problem of them wanting to protect their reputation. If lies are being told about them then like everyone else they can go to the courts about defamation.

Lots of people don't see these girls as seperated from their father. Its crazy these girls have rights too. I don't like the PM one bit but these girls are innocent. That is if they can prove that they are being defamed. Let the court sort that out.

Strange how so many pro democracy posters on this form seem to be ok with this while if it happens to others moan. Its wrong to do this and its wrong if it was someone else too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Even though the two complainants are the daughters of the Prime Minister, he said police will treat the complaint like any other.

Yea Right . If treated same Nothing gets done about it .

You wait and see . The whole Police Force & Army be At it .