‘If you see Vorayuth, arrest him immediately’: Immigration chief

snoop1130

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:
4 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Do you believe people on private planes don't get processed by Immigration?

Do you believe Immigration are 100% above corruption?

The poster I quoted was suggesting private planes aren't processed by Immigration.

There was no mention made of illegal entry or corrupt officials. 

Obviously Thailand has one of the most porous borders in the world, it's not really necessary to fly in when it's so easy to bypass controls almost anywhere. Corruption is part of the system here and I'm not silly enough to suggest it isn't. Hundreds cross by boat daily outside controlled areas and there are places where you can literally step from one country to the other.

• Like 2

They caught Sadam...they hunted down Gaddafi...when the tide turns money or influence mean nothing. He ceases to a queen on the chessboard...he's a pawn to be sacrificd for purposes of political expediencey. He's sitting himself

Edited by Nout

This guy leads an F1 racing team right? He even put a half Thai driver in the team lately.

I bet he's on the circuit every weekend, whereever they are on the worldmap. He must have a good disguise though, a wig and moustache i bet. How can he hide when they travel over the borders?

On 9/4/2020 at 8:37 AM, nobodysfriend said:

By granting an ' amnesty ' to Vorayuth , Thailand's reputation in the world would have been damaged as it would have been regarded as a country where the rich influential people can buy their way out of the legal system . That is the only reason just because this case made international headlines . No international headlines , all goes on same normal ...

Yes. You get it. Redbull has lots of western investors and business dealings. So, the company has to be very careful how the international community views the handling of this case. Their reputation will be damaged anyway, but if they pretend to have rule of law in Thailand, it will help them. 

A playboy with millions to spend and a private jet at his convenience to follow the F1 party. London? Or Bangkok and possible time served, a criminal record and face lost? He won't be back unless he is forced back. 

It would have been much better for him if he had put his hands up at the time, shown some contrition, and done his probation, (I doubt he would have been given a custodial sentence).  It would likely all have been forgotten by now. 

Has there ever been a word from his parents on this? I know other members of the family said he should face the music, but I don't recall ever reading anything from mum or dad.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:20 AM, Old Croc said:

Do you believe people on private planes don't get processed by Immigration?

They do if they enter officially at an airport that has immigration checks. Many smaller airports have no immigration. I've met private jets on airfields in the UK with no security, customs or immigration checks. In Thailand it probably wouldn't be too difficult to arrange "special" procedures for a flight arrival at a quieter airfield. Simply drive up to the plane, passengers in the vehicle then away from the airfield.

20170128_131733.jpg