Oregon man says Portland shooting was self defense

webfact

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Probably rushed and pressured by POTUS’s tweet. Another incendiary Trump’s tweet on law and order.

“Why aren't the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron "Jay" Danielson," the president wrote. "Do your job, and do it fast“. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

He was an admitted member of a terrorist organization Antifa and an admitted killer. Details are sketchy but I wonder if Trump ordered the hit. 

It's strange. The guy openly confessed his crime and had no reason to be surprised by a visit. Either he was executed, or he wanted to die during a glorious fight. 

If executed, I don't think Trump ordered the hit. I would rather bet on the local police's friendly relations with extreme-right groups.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, candide said:

It's strange. The guy openly confessed his crime and had no reason to be surprised by a visit. Either he was executed, or he wanted to die during a glorious fight. 

If executed, I don't think Trump ordered the hit. I would rather bet on the local police's friendly relations with extreme-right groups.

Conspiracy theory, eh? Might want to read the second paragraph of the seattle newspaper. It was the feds, not the locals and the "extreme-right." Stop making up stuff.  "The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Washington, southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him."

• Like 2

Given what has been released it sounds like both these cases are murder cases and not self defense....what else can they say in trying to defend their actions? Typical defense...

st least there is one case on each side of the fence, but the charge and conviction should be legally upheld...

just can’t have armed civilians shooting other armed or unarmed civilians...can’t operate or instead of law enforcement...if you don’t like the current system then reform it to a degree of acceptance on all sides...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Conspiracy theory, eh? Might want to read the second paragraph of the seattle newspaper. It was the feds, not the locals and the "extreme-right." Stop making up stuff.  "The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Washington, southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him."

Oooops! I did not pay attention to it!

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, candide said:

Oooops! I did not pay attention to it!

Local police were involved with the killing. Four people fired their weapons at him, plausible it was 'suicide by cop'. No doubt ecstasy in some quarters with an actual self-admitted Antifa sympathiser killed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/us/michael-reinoehl-arrest-portland-shooting.html

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 2

I am a Portland native, fwiw.

Like many of my fellow Portlanders, we despise Antifa as much (or maybe more) than proud boys and all those gun toting nitwits on the right. Far right and far left are like peas in a pod. They all are damaging to what used to be a somewhat functioning democracy. They play right into the hands of those who wish to undermine Constitutional rights for the sane majority, be those rights 2nd or 1st amendment, among other rights.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

He would of made a excellent informant,to bad!

True dat. 

But there is something to be said for the amount of cover he’s getting. Legacy media continually smears the guy who was murdered as “right-wing” and they really REALLY want you to know that, but always leaves out the bit about the killer being an antifa bro with a BLM neck tattoo even when he claims to be 100% antifa by his own admission, and antifa accounts across social media are hailing him as a martyr, wishing him to “rest in power” 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Kenosha guys self defense claim is backed up by video evidence. 

Antifa murderers claim is not backed up by video evidence. 

Point me to the video of the first guy he shot. I have only seen the one of him being chased and shooting the second two.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I think it is a pity, I was looking forward to the court case, same as for the Kenosha killing, to find out more about the events.

You know what’s messed up? If dead antifa bro had been charged and jailed  for possessing an illegal gun any of the times he’d been caught with one, let alone the most recent time at a riot, this wouldn’t have happened. But Portland’s DA releases these people over and over again. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Point me to the video of the first guy he shot. I have only seen the one of him being chased and shooting the second two.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

You know what’s messed up? If dead antifa bro had been charged and jailed  for possessing an illegal gun any of the times he’d been caught with one, let alone the most recent time at a riot, this wouldn’t have happened. But Portland’s DA releases these people over and over again. 

Your opinion is not related to my post.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Local police were involved with the killing. Four people fired their weapons at him, plausible it was 'suicide by cop'. No doubt ecstasy in some quarters with an actual self-admitted Antifa sympathiser killed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/us/michael-reinoehl-arrest-portland-shooting.html

Fringe conspiracy post. They were US Marshals.