Body of man handcuffed and shot found in ditch in Nakhon Si Thammarat

webfact

Body of man handcuffed and shot found in ditch in Nakhon Si Thammarat

By THE NATION

800_29912035856f92a.jpg?v=1599188943

In a suspected case of murder, police have found the dead body of a man in a drainage ditch in Nakhon Si Thammarat province on Wednesday (September 2).

Officers from Chamao Police Station in Tharua subdistrict, Muang district, found the body of the man aged around 30-35 years, wearing a green-black sport shirt and black-orange shorts. He was handcuffed at the back and he had a gunshot wound at the back of his head. The man also had tattoos all over his back.

Forensic experts estimated that the man had been dead for at least three days, and that he had been shot at point-blank range.

Officials have not been able to find his identity. They also speculated that he was possibly handcuffed and shot somewhere else before the perpetrators, suspected to be more than two persons, carried his body here in a car and dumped it in the ditch.

The man’s body was sent to a hospital for detailed autopsy to determine the cause of death while officials are gathering evidence to identify the dead man and track down the perpetrators.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30394005

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-04

• Sad 1

Sounds to me to be execution style, so I am surprised they dumped the body and did not feed it to the pigs or give the man a set of matching cement overshoes and find a deep khlong.  But leaving him cuffed was definitely a mistake, should be forensic evidence to be collected I think.

Whatever it is it is.

RIP hopefully your soul goes to the right afterlife.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sounds to me to be execution style, so I am surprised they dumped the body and did not feed it to the pigs or give the man a set of matching cement overshoes and find a deep khlong.  But leaving him cuffed was definitely a mistake, should be forensic evidence to be collected I think.

Whatever it is it is.

RIP hopefully your soul goes to the right afterlife.

Rumours are there is a sudden movement of Myanmar persons trying to cross the border, I wonder why?

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, that sharp! I wonder if it was the handcuffs that gave the presumption away?

now, as there are no S-M toy shops, wonder where he did get the hand cuffs.

Edited by KKr
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KKr said:

Lazada

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.cMQzI

300 bht

Its not only the the police that  use handcuffs.. Executioners clearly for 1. And well let's just say "other people" .

Cable ties are equally effective and available in a variety of colours and sizes at your local yeeeeeesip bht shop????????????????

Edited by Desmondo69
Add a link
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, KKr said:

Oh, for example at the border market at Mai Sai there are plenty of stalls selling handcuffs, truncheons and other "security" paraphernalia. The security guards at my local Makro all carry them on their belts.

Dressing up kit mostly...

• Haha 1