Police hunt for man in Birmingham after stabbings leave one dead, seven injured

webfact

4 minutes ago, kingdong said:

2 million predominantly white economic migrants from the eu resident in britain? and thats simple arithmetic not xenophobia,wondered when you,d play the race card.

That's around 3% of total pop. Not such a big change.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

2 million predominantly white economic migrants from the eu resident in britain? and thats simple arithmetic not xenophobia,wondered when you,d play the race card.

I gave you a census where 80% was white.. and 70% of the murders were committed by whites. Even if the census is a bit different and more people are white now what i doubt its a minimal difference. So your xenophobic bias is just wrong. Just admit you are wrong.. or maybe that you cant count. 

65 million people in the UK if 2 million extra white people were added and no people of color it would make a 3% difference. That is marginal. 

oh, ROBBLOK ,if you want me to tell you about murders, massacres, attacks, perpetrated by blacks or arabs, i would have no problem. We're there every day, right in there.
You should open your eyes a little better and see what's going on around you.
demonstrations by offenders are never far from murder.

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Because a lot of people are incapable of distinguishing between a perpetrator as a person and the race or religion he belongs to. If a moslem or a black guy commits a crime it’s never “he” it’s always “them“. Hence we have lots of Islamophobia and xenophobia now because of the horrific attacks of Islamic and black perpetrators.

I know quite a few moslems and they get dirty looks every day and those looks increase and intensify substantially after every terrorist attack. What people don’t seem to understand is that most regular moslems don’t want anything to do with the attacks, as a matter of fact, they wish they’d stop because it puts all of them in a bad light and they suffer on a daily basis because of them, despite having nothing to do with it! 

My guess in this case is that the cops want to prevent right wing attacks or discrimination against blacks and that’s why they refuse to initially name his race publicly, while the emotions of the general public still run high! 

blah blah blah .....

If only you could read and hear what thay say and who they finally blame for the situation, when they talk among peope of the same community you wouldn't be so naive,  

teach your children well, that's all

Edited by Opl

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Yes many of the posters on here won't be liking that you bring real facts into the discussion. Now their xenophobic rants are suddenly emasculated. 

Other than from Ponti's against the ???????? I can't say that I've noticed any.

• Thanks 1

While i am sure there are more white on white murders ,but i bet if you broke it down it would be not the sort of crazy stabbings and shootings that are carried out indiscriminatly by our new ethnic newcomers.

While any murder is terrible it would i am sure be the sort we used to have years ago ,i know that sounds a little silly ,but i am sure you can see what i am getting at ,now we have imported scum that are used to violence as a way of life.

now we get "remember the krays brigade"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sirocco said:

oh, ROBBLOK ,if you want me to tell you about murders, massacres, attacks, perpetrated by blacks or arabs, i would have no problem. We're there every day, right in there.
You should open your eyes a little better and see what's going on around you.
demonstrations by offenders are never far from murder.

You seen the conviction rates based on ethnicity and they dont show what your saying. Granted talking about murders here and not street crime. So strange how people like you argue when the stats dont support your rants.

Sure people of color commit more murders but we are not talking double the rate but lets say 20% more. (given the stats of simple stats that cant be denied as they are facts).

Maybe you should stop looking through your bias glasses. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes many of the posters on here won't be liking that you bring real facts into the discussion. Now their xenophobic rants are suddenly emasculated. 

Possibly because the figures relate purely to murders, the largest group of murders are of family or friends, not from street violence. 

The largest group of the population are white, so perhaps not too surprising. 

7 minutes ago, rott said:

Possibly because the figures relate purely to murders, the largest group of murders are of family or friends, not from street violence. 

never said that street crime was not more a non white thing. It is I wont deny that. But in this case we are talking about violence and murder. Street crime I am pretty sure that non whites are represented a lot more. Same goes for my country there Moroccan people are far more likely then whites to commit street crimes like 2 times more or so.

But this is a topic about murder and stabbing. 

10 hours ago, sirocco said:

Come on, simple 1, I'll overdo it. Well, so little.
Do you know that, during a peaceful demonstration, mainly made up of whites, we manage to arrest them all, and to imprison them, especially when there are little old people or mothers of families.
Did you know that, during a flood of rampages, caillassages, insults, thefts, composed mainly and overwhelmingly of young blacks or Arabs, we manage to catch ten, but very quickly released, elsewhere, since they have their personal guard.
Hence your count, completely distorted.

Not my count, HMG. Please provide link to your claims.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, rott said:

Obviously correct, but some members vilify entire ethnic group/s, rather than the individual committing a crime. One reads member's all-encompassing ugly rhetoric every time a crime is reported on TVF perpetuated by an ethnic minority person.

• Like 1

Hello SIMPLE 1,POST 73

Do you want me to post 1 link?
Just 1 single link ????

But it would be pages and pages of information that I would address to you.
Like all these attacks, these demonstrations, these rampages ..... are classified under "miscellaneous facts", yes, yes, according to journalists, managers, psychologists, they are "miscellaneous facts". , on the internet, in this section.
I am not your secretary.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Your statement that individuals should be judged by their actions instead of whole groups is ironic because you’re arguably one of the worst offenders at blaming, spinning, and fibbing about “right wing” people as a group. Even when “leftwing” people do something, you manage to plug some “rightwing” swipe at the end of a post. 

let's see if Mods will permit a reply to your continuation of off topic matters.

right / left of centre people associate themselves to ideologies as a group in one form or another. I am usually centre right, don't identify with any form of extremism You accuse me of lying as I disagree with your opinions, a common tactic by trump and his supporters. Your last comment is opaque, provide evidence.

4 minutes ago, sirocco said:

Hello SIMPLE 1,POST 73

Do you want me to post 1 link?
Just 1 single link ????

But it would be pages and pages of information that I would address to you.
Like all these attacks, these demonstrations, these rampages ..... are classified under "miscellaneous facts", yes, yes, according to journalists, managers, psychologists, they are "miscellaneous facts". , on the internet, in this section.
I am not your secretary.

Forum etiquette requires if a member makes a claim, back up with credible link/s, a few examples is OK.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, Opl said:

blah blah blah .....

If only you could read and hear what thay say and who they finally blame for the situation, when they talk among peope of the same community you wouldn't be so naive,  

teach your children well, that's all

Bla bla bla! 

In my opinion, the members of this forum or / and moderators are interested in current events, have themselves viewed photos and documentaries on violence in the world.
You are not asking me for a link to a law, which would be more restrictive. NO.
Perhaps you would like for your archives or your photo albums, texts with violent images in support.