Crazy things that happen

colinneil

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

Did you know who was supposed to have delivered it? I'm guessing this wasn't Kerry, I've always seen them as reliable.

I get the impression Lazada are using someone else (as well?). Is it their own Lazada staff I wonder?

The outfit supposed to deliver is called J&T TH, I have never heard of them before.

If there was a viable option I would never use Lazada again, if for no other reason there "verifying" screen annoys the $rap out of me!

Yesterday we had a parcel delivered, there were no contents! they had obviously forgot to place inside envelope, when I reported this they choose not to believe me!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

I don’t know where to start with this story.

The sense of entitlement which comes with not having to do your job properly in Thailand regularly astonishes me. 

Those caught out for lying, cheating etc somehow feel righteous in blaming others for not being happy with their behaviour.

Colin, did you catch the pickup outside your house on your security cams at all ?

Yes pickup was directly outside the gate, 2 cameras picked it up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Yes mate, i agree with you, i have used Lazada many times, normally goods here before due delivery date.

This is the first time dates have passed with no delivery.

Normally Kerry, Flash express or DHL, no problems finding our home, i know directions to our home in Thai, but this morning the driver was making out he could not understand me, thats why i gave the phone to my wife.

In my previous apartment we used to have Grab or Foodpanda 50% of the time riding up and down the wrong soi and calling that they couldn’t find my address. Yet not on person I knew personally had any issues finding our apartment with any further instructions than the address itself. 

In my current house (moo-baan) 10% of our deliveries get left in the moo-baan next door (same house number), we often receive deliveries for the house in the moo-baan next door. Its become somewhat of a joke. But 10% of these guys can’t even check with the security guards on the gate that they are at the correct location.