Foreign tourists travel from France to Phuket: It was a trial run and all above board, says governor

webfact

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Maybe they were surreal tourists?

Holograms    The best just transfer your money into a thai account and pretend to be there--Virtual vacay

8 hours ago, Mavideol said:

and it was all under control and premeditated as a test run for 4 people, for God's sake 4 people as a test run, who are they kidding, they do think we are retarded/stupxx ?

Narong said it was all above board. The French people had come in on their own aircraft and the foreign ministry, the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand and the CCSA (the Covid command center) knew all about it. 

ur o

3 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

The 737 business jet has enough range.

Would need to be an older version, then. From what I read, only 737 that Boeing has business version of are MAX series and they are all grounded. MAX7, MAX8 and MAX9. The rest are 777/787 and 747 BBJ.

There was a Danish registered business jet on the pan approximately 6 weeks ago when I flew out to Bangkok. I had the registration at the time but haven't got the details anymore. Clearly if you have the connections you can fly in and out.

All this trial run stuff is BS- Corsican gangsters have to maintain their supply lines come what may. ????

6 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

There was a Danish registered business jet on the pan approximately 6 weeks ago when I flew out to Bangkok. I had the registration at the time but haven't got the details anymore. Clearly if you have the connections you can fly in and out.

All this trial run stuff is BS- Corsican gangsters have to maintain their supply lines come what may. ????

Danish jet was probably the main man for the Kingdom as he goes and comes at his will.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:23 AM, JusticeGB said:

Why would passengers in a private plane choose to land in Phuket, spend 14 days in quarantine and then fly on to Cambodia? It doesn't make sense. In Judge Judy's words if it doesn't make sense it can't be true. 

Yes, this is very strange.
May be Thai authorities paid them for the test ??? ????

Edited by daejung

On 9/9/2020 at 2:09 PM, Grusa said:

There is a certain person who can fly in, stay for 19 hours, and go "home", with his retinue. 

"Up Yours" to all regulations, here and abroad.

I know you are all too dim to work out who, and it's not "Red Bull". (nod nod, wink wink, word to the wise, know what I mean?)

From Germany, I guess, not France

On 9/9/2020 at 12:23 PM, JusticeGB said:

Why would passengers in a private plane choose to land in Phuket, spend 14 days in quarantine and then fly on to Cambodia? It doesn't make sense. In Judge Judy's words if it doesn't make sense it can't be true. 

youd  better  tell the  dual  slit experiment  that then