Pattaya: After the busy long weekend the resort is completely deserted again

webfact

1 hour ago, Crusader said:

Having not experienced that sort of Pattaya...it must be quite pleasant - no tourists shouting at their new 'girlfriends', no Russians walking round in department stores in their swimming gear, no drunks staggering around along beach road, no long lines of Chinese tourists, all with their hotel towels, following the tour guide along the road, no unlicenced motorcyclists (tourists) racing around the place...might just have to go down for a few days.

I might have a look myself... sounds idyllic.

• Like 1

She called on the government to come up with more long holidays to spur growth in the sector.

Yeah, instead of the current 2-3 days a year where it's not a public holiday and people actually work (sort of), just go lal-laa 100%. That'll rescue the economy.

2 hours ago, Crusader said:

Having not experienced that sort of Pattaya...it must be quite pleasant - no tourists shouting at their new 'girlfriends', no Russians walking round in department stores in their swimming gear, no drunks staggering around along beach road, no long lines of Chinese tourists, all with their hotel towels, following the tour guide along the road, no unlicenced motorcyclists (tourists) racing around the place...might just have to go down for a few days.

Thinking of going myself for some peace and quite, get away from my place as they are felling 20 ria of rubber trees next door 2 chain saws flat out now for 4 days already  

• Like 1