Hunt on for Irishman accused of murdering Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

Adopting such a haughty position, when you clearly have not read the reports from the first time this story was reported, runs the risk of making you look somewhat foolish.

Many Loyalists have a work history in Ireland because the wages are far higher. Northern Ireland itself is actually quite small.

With the absence of any evidence that he was a loyalist, I don't think that its me that looks foolish.

Sex workers and drug. Scum.

A second woman told the Sunday Life newspaper in the North that she had survived a terrifying attack by Mr Elliott in a hotel room only a few months earlier.

Thailand-based sex worker Christina Ka described him as a Jekyll and Hyde character.

“He turned from this normal, happy guy into this complete maniac who was screaming at me, hitting me and trying to strangle me,” she said.

linkhttps://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/gardai-searching-for-irishman-accused-of-murdering-thai-sex-worker-39552306.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, donnacha said:

The class of Northern Ireland "Loyalist" who would proudly display a Red Hand of Ulster flag is equivalent to someone in the United States flying a confederate flag from the roof of his trailer home, or an Afrikaner with a swastika tattooed on his forehead.

These are trashy and dangerous people who tend to mostly socialize with their own kind and operate a form of omertà. That can come in useful in the aftermath of any mating rituals involving a machete.

99% of people from Northern Ireland are decent but if you ever come across someone with this flag as a tattoo or on their t-shirt, be wary of any involvement.

The flag is the Ulster Banner. As used by the NI football team and the NI Commonwealth games team. Not a loyalist flag per say. I see no tattoos that indicate in any way that this guy is a loyalist.

History

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

If someone can explain me how a foreigner accused of murder on

a Thai woman, arrested and detained by the Thai police and after

that he had confessed to killing her, has managed to fly back to

his country ? It should be in a prison in Thailand waiting the trial

or i have missed something?

Not Burmese 'scapegoat'!!!????????????????????????????????

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

You haven't , but a lot of other people who should know better obviously have.

3 hours ago, donnacha said:

The class of Northern Ireland "Loyalist" who would proudly display a Red Hand of Ulster flag is equivalent to someone in the United States flying a confederate flag from the roof of his trailer home, or an Afrikaner with a swastika tattooed on his forehead.

These are trashy and dangerous people who tend to mostly socialize with their own kind and operate a form of omertà. That can come in useful in the aftermath of any mating rituals involving a machete.

99% of people from Northern Ireland are decent but if you ever come across someone with this flag as a tattoo or on their t-shirt, be wary of any involvement.

Absolute garbage and uninformed bigotry. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, donnacha said:

They reported him from the start as being from Northern Ireland because of the big Red Hand of Ulster flag draped over the front of his house in all the arrest photos. He was asked as they bundled him into a pickup truck and he said he was from there.

People from both traditions in Northern Ireland would consider themselves as Irish, with British Irish being a term the loyalists sometimes use to distinguish themselves from the Irish nationalists. Nationalists tend to be Catholic and fly the Irish tricolour. Loyalists are generally Protestant and would usually fly the Union Jack. The Red Hand flag is more associated with the loyalist paramilitaries, which are essentially gangs involved in low-level crime and intimidation.

It is actually the flag of Northern Ireland, but do not let the facts get in the way of your slander. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rott said:

Absolute garbage and uninformed bigotry. 

Having said, right there, that 99% of people from Northern Ireland, meaning from both traditions, are decent, I feel I'm on solid ground in pointing out that the tiny, ignorant minority of loyalists who would travel to faraway countries and feel it necessary to flaunt that implicitly racist flag, associated with centuries of oppression of the indigenous Irish, are precisely the sort of scum who would chop up and, apparently, gift-wrap their Thai bargirl.

I and all my people are deeply informed on this. It is not bigotry to detest bigots.

Edited by donnacha

17 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

hang the dog..

"when like-minded people get together, they often end up thinking a more extreme version of what they thought before they started to talk to one another".
Cass R. Sunstein

18 hours ago, Pottinger said:

...and then he miraculously escaped the notoriously tight custody of the RTP?

Sounds a bit like the Red Bull saga, wanted for murder but escapes to another country, is then wanted on an arrest charge.

I wonder which one will be found first?

18 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

I thought it was only thai people or those with money,that they let off for murder..

I hope they catch the mongrel and he gets locked up for long long time