Police say they banged on Breonna Taylor's door 30 to 90 seconds - recordings

rooster59

That was not a professional way to go after a suspect ???????? just open fire !!! Bunch of zombies with guns in their hands and shooting around, even from outside the apartment with closed curtains ????????. Where the hell these officers trained ?????!!! Safety of neighbors, who cares since perhaps raid placed in a black town. Every city police department has a special budget for settling cases when they get sued, no worries. 

• Thanks 1

If they had waited until morning and the occupants were gone, the city wouldn't be out $12MM, no cops would have been shot at- much less shot, and she'd still be alive.

They need to fire the next guy who requests or authorizes a search warrant in the middle of the night.

Edited by impulse

45 minutes ago, impulse said:

If they had waited until morning and the occupants were gone, the city wouldn't be out $12MM, no cops would have been shot at- much less shot, and she'd still be alive.

They need to fire the next guy who requests or authorizes a search warrant in the middle of the night.

I am more or less with you on that.   I really have a fair amount of sympathy for the officers involved in this.   They were in an untenable situation.   The officers were obviously not trained to conduct the type of raid this was and should never have been assigned to it.   

The investigation needs to start with the commander and work it's way up to the Judge who gave the warrant.   This is a rather simple drug case.   Packages delivered to the residence should have been inspected by the postal service first.   This was handled like their was someone making bombs.  I thought we had moved away from such serious handling of drug cases.

7 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Never get between a bloodthirsty cop and his victim.America's attempted genocide of black people continues.

Yes, the 'Man' is out to get you. LOL  Nothing new here, this is actually a card played a lot by the down and outs on skid row.  Not sure I would advertise that too much.

3 hours ago, torturedsole said:

It's no point shouting after the event. I mean really, this is not dissimilar to George Floyd. Accomplished druggie and violent thug. 

Walker and Taylor were up to no good and no better than Floyd.  

They were up to nothing.

Shameless post of yours.

Somebody banging on my door at 10pm, at night, and claiming being police?--some fake police more likely.  Another point is no mentioning grand jury by race--I am pretty sure all black jury will fry whities to black color.

Yes, my experience with police very negative.

Let’s not forget, the police in the USA

have a terrible job, fighting an underground warfare, that reminds me of WW2, and not of a civilized country, just about EVERYONE has a gun, and guns are made for ONE reason only, to kill and maim PEOPLE.

So no wonder that also seemingly innocent people get murdered.

In my opinion, we are talking about a form of terrorism.

Un-acceptable in a civilized world. 

16 hours ago, 9653 said:

Let’s not forget, the police in the USA

have a terrible job, fighting an underground warfare, that reminds me of WW2, and not of a civilized country, just about EVERYONE has a gun, and guns are made for ONE reason only, to kill and maim PEOPLE.

So no wonder that also seemingly innocent people get murdered.

In my opinion, we are talking about a form of terrorism.

Un-acceptable in a civilized world. 

You must live somewhere else.  I find Texas delightful.  Probably more guns per capita than any other state, too.  In 50+ years, I've never seen anyone pull a gun on anyone else.  I know I never have, and I own several.