Trump's condition improving, received steroid in COVID-19 treatment, could leave hospital Monday, doctors say

webfact

1 hour ago, animalmagic said:

It's hermetically sealed to protect against chemical attack from the OUTSIDE!  I am unaware if the system is equipped to scrub the internal air to the extent it will prevent a virus contained in exhalation droplets.

Normaly you need to make higher air pressure inside vehicle to keep bad sht outside! That what was system in my tank, and then filtrate incoming air. Only incoming! Why filtrate normaly "clean" air inside! Nobody think you get chemical attack inside vehicle! Like what dear Potus now done! He cough dirty air inside and maybe infect all!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:
4 hours ago, webfact said:

Experts raise questions about severity of Trump's COVID-19

By Deena Beasley and Michael Erman

2020-10-04T231424Z_2_LYNXMPEG930VG_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-TRUMP.JPG

U.S. President Donald Trump rides in front of the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where he is being treated for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Bethesda, Maryland, U.S. October 4, 2020. REUTERS/Cheriss May

(Reuters) - Doctors not involved in treating President Donald Trump for COVID-19 said the fact that he has been started on dexamethasone - a generic steroid widely used in other diseases to reduce inflammation - is evidence his case is severe.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1185880-experts-raise-questions-about-severity-of-trumps-covid-19/

This is a pic of him leaving the hospital briefly to show thanks to his faithful .For a couple of days a very large crowd of Patriots  standing outside waving flags ! beeping horns as cars pass bye all in support of the POTUS !

I seen reports of people coming from different states to be part of the well wishers  !

But you missed the bits of the Queen of England blowing kisses from her balcony in Buckingham Palace in direction of Washington; and the Eiffel tower all lit up in neon orange spelling the name

"T-R-O-U-M-P" (french pronunciation.)

In all, ahem, seriousness, behind dark tinted gllass window and a mask bigger than the one Trump mocked Biden with, that could have been a stand-in - or in this case a "sit-in." The real person might be wearing something a bit more "entangling" than a mask. And I'm sure Walter Reed has plenty of those in reserve.

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't. It would have leaked. He's really sick. I agree if he recovers without obvious organ damage then he will pose as a hero and continue to lie to his cult of personality followers that the virus is no big deal.

Organ damage is never "obvious" unless you are the terminator with x-ray vision. Also for all that power and money can buy all covid drugs so far are only supportive, not curative. Time to remodel Mar a largo into a rehab/home care center. 

2 hours ago, J Town said:

He is supposed to be in isolation. How many families lost loved ones, couldn't see them or talk to them because of protocol 45 is ignoring? The height of arrogance.

That's nothing compared to the SNP MP Margaret Ferrier who caught a packed public train on a multiple hour journey AFTER testing positive for Covid19. That's right, knowing she was positive she got on a packed train with members of the public for several hours. Amazing SNP. 

• Confused 2