China says will maintain ban on outbound tours due to virus risk

webfact

25 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Well, that says all.

The billions of Chinese high spenders will not be able to come at all.

Bring them by boat over the Mekong in a special bubble boat.

Yes but the initial tourists (proxy buyers) have already landed and I think that was the real objective, not tourism. Smoke and Mirrors and non truths as this government is so addicted to do.. China can now start buying up Thailand. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

True......and we have to sit back and listen to Tory lies that stopping 15 million travelers to Heathrow would have not had any effect on the spread of the virus....unbelievable.

cdc released data today in which they state that in little than 15 min. you can pass this on so air travel would be risky business indeed..

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/10/21/926365995/cdc-reduces-consecutive-minutes-of-covid-19-exposure-needed-to-be-a-close-contac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, pkrv said:

So then where did these current 39 'Chinese' visitors to Thailand come from? ????

They get extra permit , come to wave man boob's in bikini run! 

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, KhunKenAP said:

Reports in Pattaya social media, indicted that the latest batch of Chinese tourists are now in Pattaya, out walking around on the beach. Hope wrong.

I rarely believe social media posts.  From what I read, they will be in quarantine for 14 days.  But...we know that rule has been broken before.

5 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

I rarely believe social media posts.  From what I read, they will be in quarantine for 14 days.  But...we know that rule has been broken before.

Anutin has already said it might be reduced to 10 or none,I suspect for this group it maybe reduced to none as on a case by case basis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Anutin has already said it might be reduced to 10 or none,I suspect for this group it maybe reduced to none as on a case by case basis.

Luckily, he's not the one making the final decisions.  Doesn't seem to be a very sharp guy....

From what I've read, there's a medical panel involved and they are the ones who've been calling the shots.  But, we'll see!  Ya just never know here...LOL

Edited by Jeffr2
  • Like 1