British PM is responsible

zombie nights

bojo has a 2 trillion debt on his mind so any more full lockdowns devastates the economy and shuts busineses for good and no more tax payers to pay off bills in future

dumbo young adults and covid deniers  wont distance and follow the rules so starmer would have beeen in the same boat as bojo

On 11/3/2020 at 5:17 PM, CorpusChristie said:

Should have done that back in March and the UK would be Covid free now 

How, exactly, would lockdowns eliminate corona? IMO lockdowns postpone infections, but without immunity people are at risk of infection soon as lockdown is relaxed, as we see in Europe now.

Are you suggesting a permanent lockdown?

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, fishtank said:

Bozo is guilty of many things against the population.

I always thought that Rory Stewart was a jumped up schoolboy but his analysis on Bojo has proved me wrong.

Former cabinet minister Rory Stewart has launched a blistering attack on Boris Johnson, branding the prime minister an “amoral character” and “the most accomplished liar in public life”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-liar-rory-stewart-b1614957.html

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How, exactly, would lockdowns eliminate corona? IMO lockdowns postpone infections, but without immunity people are at risk of infection soon as lockdown is relaxed, as we see in Europe now.

Seriously you don't know how a lockdown prevents infections instead of postponing them. You truly are a covid disbeliever.

Simple example, take someone infectious goes out to a bar infects many others (without lockown)

Infectious person stays home recovers  (with lockdown)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:17 AM, CorpusChristie said:

Should have done that back in March and the UK would be Covid free now 

And it seems he should have banned domestic and International travel

European holidaymakers to blame for COVID second wave, says health expert

https://www.euronews.com/2020/10/28/european-holidaymakers-to-blame-for-covid-second-wave-says-health-expert

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:14 AM, Bluetongue said:

Very much a damned if you do or dont scenario I reckon. The vitriol over there is intense. The guy was voted in as the Brexit PM not the pandemic PM. Probably wont make 5 years.

Yes, agree entirely. Look at Daniel Andrews in Vic, Australia. He got the situation down from 700+ a day to zero but there are thousands who'll never forgive him for the lockdowns and would love to rip his guts out.

• Like 2

Very much a damned if you do or dont scenario I reckon. The vitriol over there is intense. The guy was voted in as the Brexit PM not the pandemic PM. Probably wont make 5 years.

yep.  I dont think any government could have done any better, or worse. A true no win situation. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Seriously you don't know how a lockdown prevents infections instead of postponing them. You truly are a covid disbeliever.

Simple example, take someone infectious goes out to a bar infects many others (without lockown)

Infectious person stays home recovers  (with lockdown)

Try reading it again. Note the 5th word along. Do you understand what eliminate means? Do you understand that eliminate is not the same as prevent? Do you see the word "prevent" anywhere in what I wrote?

I said

He does not want to serve for 5 years, the pay of 150k a year is not enough, he has said so,

His legacy was supposed to be Brexit then he was off!!

That's not working out too well for him right now

Doubt anybody would want the poison chalice that is PM of the UK

Looks like we are stuck with him and he's stuck with COVID

The Tories are just keeping Johnson on to take the blame for the Brexit disaster.  They'll toss him next year.