Biden win would boost Thai economy: Research house

webfact

22 minutes ago, ezflip said:

The only thing I read from this is bla bla bla "Dollar weakens, Baht up" bla bla bla. regardless of who wins.

So, essentially, it's not encouraging news for foreign tourists or existing ex-pats.

Keep it up Biden - I'm happy with dollar falling against my pound. Either way Americans are about to get a 3% currency loss in the next days against most currencies according to this. 

£/$ 1.3062+0.0148 (+1.1445%)

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Thailand and its boosting economy?

Look at Bangkok, look at Thai people and look at what could be improved domestically. The US can be a nasty element in breathing down the Thai neck but ultimately the Thais are responsible for their country and its wellbeing. So dont look for a scapegoat again, it is neither Trump nor Biden. Latter being an American affair to be decided by the American people; the rest of the planet can stand by and see what the Yankees come up with this time ???? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Searat7 said:

Betting odds in USA just reversed and Trump is given a 72.9% chance of winning. The stock market is up again and futures are very good. Supposedly the Chinese yuan is tanking too (saw this on tv). Why does the Democratic Party put up the wrong candidates two times in a row ? 

It better hadnt because its pegged to the dollar.

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Biden win would boost Thai economy: Research house

Yea,yea,yea, What a load of rot,  Nobody  knows what will happen  doesn't matter Who Gets the Votes. Nobody will know what the Dollar or the THB  will do against the rest of the Currencies.

Nobody  has got Cristal Balls ,(not that I know of) So why all the Hipe , Speculation.

Wait and observe.   ????   

• Like 1