Dating Sites in Bangkok gone downhill ?

britishjohn

On 11/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, CorpusChristie said:

What , you just walk around hospitals looking for a girlfriend /potential Wife ?

Just slash  your wrists and roll  up there, or  maybe better knee  yourself in the goolies.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Isaan sailor said:

Just take a trip to Isaan.  Visit stores, banks, wats.  Stunning young women abound.

SSSSSHHhhhhh ...... No Isaan Sailor....there's nothing up here but rice fields..... Stay Pattaya & BKK.......you lucky guys...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sanuk711 said:

SSSSSHHhhhhh ...... No Isaan Sailor....there's nothing up here but rice fields..... Stay Pattaya & BKK.......you lucky guys...

Rice fields and the hottest girls.  I can’t keep them all for myself...

9 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Rice fields and the hottest girls.  I can’t keep them all for myself..

If its difficult now--just wait until Covid ends and the Lao Girls flood back across. I always use to wonder why I never saw many of them when I lived in BKK/Pat.....  Then it was explained to me how difficult & expensive it was to get a Lao passport, but you can walk across the bridge for 20 baht, if you don't go more then a certain number of Klms into Thailand.

Personally I am missing the French/Oz wines...which gives you some idea what age bracket I fall into.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:23 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Is it your experience that a man can just walk into a hospital canteen and nurses are so dim they'll go out with and screw a total stranger?

I had female nurse friend that told me how she'd go to the pub with female friends and guys bought them drinks all night ( thinking they were onto a sure thing ) and they'd walk out without any guy at the end of the evening. Guys, IMO are such suckers when a pretty woman is around.

After buying 1 drink, I always expected a return on my investment.

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, CorpusChristie said:

What , you just walk around hospitals looking for a girlfriend /potential Wife ?

Hmm, why not? We have plenty of opportunities to go to a hospital, especially govt ones. The service really isn't bad and they're cheap. Get a check up, get a prescription, better recommendations than the small pharmacies, if you're working you need a yearly health check for your work permit. Then while you're there, why not chat up some of the nurses?

Start with health related questions, that's their profession, and they're almost always happy to help. Most are quite good at English and are very friendly. If they seem particularly receptive, go ahead and ask for her Line. I've watched my colleagues do it. ????

They're a good bunch of choose from. Educated, responsible, caring. Not as demanding or ambitious as the business types. Not as immature as the young ones who just want to party. I think any single guy would do well to do their hunting at a hospital. However, I encountered similar qualities and found my better half waitressing in a BKK restaurant. ♥️

On 5/11/2021 at 2:45 PM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Hmm, why not? We have plenty of opportunities to go to a hospital, especially govt ones. The service really isn't bad and they're cheap. Get a check up, get a prescription, better recommendations than the small pharmacies, if you're working you need a yearly health check for your work permit. Then while you're there, why not chat up some of the nurses?

Start with health related questions, that's their profession, and they're almost always happy to help. Most are quite good at English and are very friendly. If they seem particularly receptive, go ahead and ask for her Line. I've watched my colleagues do it. ????

They're a good bunch of choose from. Educated, responsible, caring. Not as demanding or ambitious as the business types. Not as immature as the young ones who just want to party. I think any single guy would do well to do their hunting at a hospital. However, I encountered similar qualities and found my better half waitressing in a BKK restaurant. ♥️

They can't be very busy if they can take time out to be chatted up. I never had that much free time, not that any burds were going to chat me up.

I even got told off for talking to the patients.