Trump does not plan to concede any time soon, aides and allies indicate

webfact

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

He is now planning for rallies style campaign to challenge the election results. This is a volatile and incendiary strategy and can lead to wide scale unrest. I hope the GOP leaders will knock some sense to him and stop this attempt to incite his supporters. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plans-to-revive-campaign-style-rallies-as-he-pursues-legal-challenges-to-election-results

He wants civil unrest, he will then invoke emergency powers, and set aside the election as there could be civil war. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Y'all sure about that?

It would obviously take a long time. 45s end game is provoke enough uncertainty and chaos to rationalize having Republican controlled legislatures send electors to vote the opposite of how their state voted. There is a remote chance that could happen. Its impossible to predict how the people would react to such an anti democracy outrage.

In case you're wondering yes that would be legal. Outrageous, not done, but legal and could.be done.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Are his kids charged with any crimes at the present?

Neither of the investigations by Manhattan DA Cy Vance nor NY Atty Gen Tish James have as yet produced any indictments of Trump or anybody else.  The AG's investigation is currently a civil matter, not a criminal one, James has said it may become a criminal investigation eventually.  Vance is already focused on crimes.

Don Jr. and Ivanka were about to be charged with real estate fraud around the marketing of the failed Trump Soho Hotel.  Following a timely bribe to DA Vance by Trump's lawyer Marc Kassowitz, instead of bringing charges Vance stopped the investigation.  Since the Trump spawn all have executive positions in the Trump Organization which has been involved in numerous illegal 

In the spring of 2012, Donald Trump’s two eldest children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., found themselves in a precarious legal position. For two years, prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office had been building a criminal case against them for misleading prospective buyers of units in the Trump SoHo, a hotel and condo development that was failing to sell. Despite the best efforts of the siblings’ defense team, the case had not gone away. An indictment seemed like a real possibility. The evidence included emails from the Trumps making clear that they were aware they were using inflated figures about how well the condos were selling to lure buyers.

https://www.propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud

Since the Trump spawn all have executive positions in the Trump Organization which has been involved in numerous illegal activities it is very likely that they have criminal exposure.  

Edited by cmarshall

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It would obviously take a long time. 45s end game is provoke enough uncertainty and chaos to rationalize having Republican controlled legislatures send electors to vote the opposite of how their state voted. There is a remote chance that could happen. Its impossible to predict how the people would react to such an anti democracy outrage.

In case you're wondering yes that would be legal. Outrageous, not done, but legal and could.be done.

I seem to remember posters on here arguing for the exact thing after Trump won in 2016.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Neither of the investigations by Manhattan DA Cy Vance nor NY Atty Gen Tish James have as yet produced any indictments of Trump or anybody else.  The AG's investigation is currently a civil matter, not a criminal one, James has said it may become a criminal investigation eventually.  Vance is already focused on crimes.

Don Jr. and Ivanka were about to be charged with real estate fraud around the marketing of the failed Trump Soho Hotel.  Following a timely bribe to DA Vance by Trump's lawyer Marc Kassowitz, instead of bringing charges Vance stopped the investigation.  Since the Trump spawn all have executive positions in the Trump Organization which has been involved in numerous illegal 

In the spring of 2012, Donald Trump’s two eldest children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., found themselves in a precarious legal position. For two years, prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office had been building a criminal case against them for misleading prospective buyers of units in the Trump SoHo, a hotel and condo development that was failing to sell. Despite the best efforts of the siblings’ defense team, the case had not gone away. An indictment seemed like a real possibility. The evidence included emails from the Trumps making clear that they were aware they were using inflated figures about how well the condos were selling to lure buyers.

https://www.propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud

Since the Trump spawn all have executive positions in the Trump Organization which has been involved in numerous illegal activities it is very likely that they have criminal exposure.  

Ok. Then what crimes were you referring to their father pardoning them for?

America is getting weirder and weirder. Mainstream media is now censoring Trump, on the basis he is making baseless allegations of electoral fraud, and inflaming his supporters.

Those same supporters are legally entitled to tote a semi-automatic weapon down the streets of the USA.

I think I have a headache.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

America is getting weirder and weirder. Mainstream media is now censoring Trump, on the basis he is making baseless allegations of electoral fraud, and inflaming his supporters.

Those same supporters are legally entitled to tote a semi-automatic weapon down the streets of the USA.

Is it finished yet?

Please make them stop.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

No.

If 45 wants to have an announcement or another super spreader rally his incendiary words will be instantly broadcast globally. If that's censorship I'm the emporer of the United States and protector of Mexico (San Franciscans will get that).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

No 1 on iTunes is FDT. I wonder what it stands for. Not that into rap but this is quite a toe tapper. 

Exactly like many of us feel.  The arrival welcome he endured arriving at the WH. Finger at him

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

If 45 wants to have an announcement or another super spreader rally his incendiary words will be instantly broadcast globally. If that's censorship I'm the emporer of the United States and protector of Mexico (San Franciscans will get that).

Perhaps i used the wrong expression, some MSM in America are shutting down his speeches halfway, and ceasing to broadcast.

• Like 2