THAI now selling products via Facebook

webfact

Having worked in the Exhibition game for years promotional items were a noticeable sum in the client’s budget, however looking at the items offered and their prices I can easily see a markup of at least 90+%. So very obvious why they are in the current situation.

17 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I hope the pricing is optimistically  based on the idea Thai people will want expensive memorabilia.

Or if the prices are near what they paid no wonder Thai  had a financial problem or two !

I wonder just how many people would want to buy TG memorabilia given their reputation for poor service?

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

I wonder just how many people would want to buy TG memorabilia given their reputation for poor service?

And I wonder if the costs of selling are being revealed when they publish their sales revenue and profits from these items?

Or are the sales costs being added to their overall debts?

4 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Expect a stall at the Chutuchuk market soon....

Actually, Thai is getting rid of all the junk they have before bankruptcy hits them...... and the execs are getting nervous and need cash!

We have 6 shops and stalls at Chatuchak, I don't want Thai lowering the standards there please.

20 hours ago, RichCor said:
21 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

thaiairways.png.1759c33d2cc4f938f57e0815cc16a7f1.png

That price is just trolling. The shipping costs, unless they plan to fly it direct to you, will be more than the purchase price. 

It might be cash-&-carry sale: "Fly here, or fly home?"...????

23 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Getting desperate. It wouldn't surprise me if that cheap tacky crockery had already been used. 

My thoughts as well - removed from the redundant airplane galleys and THAI airport lounges. 1,790 baht for a food bowl - Amazing THAI!!!!!!!! 

22 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

My thoughts as well - removed from the redundant airplane galleys and THAI airport lounges. 1,790 baht for a food bowl - Amazing THAI!!!!!!!! 

1,790 for a box of 30 but don't let that get in the way of another opportunity to trash THAI airways.

• Thanks 1