Trump files new election challenge, Georgia announces recount

webfact

Undoubtedly, he will lose twice. Even more humiliation. A sane, rational person would see that there is no path to victory, and graciously bow out. He simply does not have that within him, and harbors a stunningly bizarre illusion about 2024. See ya Don. Bye. Go back to your declining mini empire. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Lindsey in hot dung from possibly criminal behavior to ethics violation. This hypocrite should be deservingly served with punishment of some kind. 

Yes, he should, but that is not going to happen. Even if the conversation is recorded, I'm sure it can be explained. And if not recorded, no way to proof anything. He is as slippery as an eel.

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In the same way that it wasn't over yet in 2016, in 2012, 2008, 2004 1996, 11992, 1988, 1984 etc.  But not the same way it wasn't over yet in 2000.

4 years ago I fell about laughing when Trump was elected but have long since realized that I was wrong. With no irons in the fire I (????????) couldn't really care less either way; but my gut feeling is that ???????? along with the ???????????? will be in serious trouble if Trump fails to finish what he has started.

• Sad 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Another person who claims because he is not American therefore he really doesn't care. Yours is just one in a long line of not credible pretensions to indifference from fans of Trump.

Actually I declared my Ponti status so as not to be unduly tarred-and-feathered simply for sticking my toe in the water. If my fellow ponti's did same these boards would be a whole lot easier to follow & understand....

(I will of course have a damn good gloat if things go the way i'd like them to in due course ???? ).

HTH 

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Actually I declared my Ponti status so as not to be unduly tarred-and-feathered simply for sticking my toe in the water. If my fellow ponti's did same these boards would be a whole lot easier to follow & understand....

(I will of course have a damn good gloat if things go the way i'd like them to in due course ???? ).

HTH 

And weeping uncontrollably when he loses.

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Nah; I'm saving that for when Brexit goes pear-shaped ????

Thanks for bringing up Brexit. I think you've got plenty of tears for Trump considering that he was a big fan of Brexit. And of course, with his disappearance, it doesn't look like that free trade agreement with the USA - the one that Brexiters for some reason pinned so much hope on -  is likely to be in play.

34 minutes ago, stevenl said:

When, not if. So you support it but realise it will be a disaster.

No, I support it but realize BJ is wobbling but that needn't distract the board except when offered as a humorous one liner.

Edited by evadgib

5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

No, I support it but realize BJ is wobbling but that needn't distract the board except when offered as a humorous one liner.

It was a joke but it does impeach your claim that you had no reason to care about Trump's loss. He was a supporter of Brexit and Brexiters were hoping that their exit from the EU would bring them closer to American. That looks like a lost cause now.

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

I've been expecting this sort of thing.  A questionable source, but let's keep an eye on it.  Take Lindsey's call yesterday as a tip-off.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2600-uncounted-ballots-found-recount-efforts-georgia

2600 uncounted votes found.

800 of which are for Trump, 1800 of which are against him.

Has Trump called for the recount to be stopped yet?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

2600 uncounted votes found.

800 of which are for Trump, 1800 of which are against him.

Has Trump called for the recount to be stopped yet?

You're not reading it correctly. 2500 votes found,  appx. 1600 for Trump, appx. 900 for Biden, so a swing of appx. 700-800.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1