Yorkshire ripper dead

50 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire ripper is dead from covid, best end to him.

Just think how much that piece of s++t cost the taxpayer over the years, he should have been topped years  ago.

Yeah agree don't understand the Govt's decision I guess bloody religion has somemic to do with it. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Just think how much that piece of s++t cost the taxpayer over the years, he should have been topped years  ago.

I can remember talking to a criminal psychologist at a seminar on forensic chemistry I attended many years ago. He said that while many sexual offenders and murderers were a product of their environment, there was a small percentage for which there was no rational psychiatric explanation. He said that small group were just pure evil.

When I asked him if he was in favor of the death penalty, he nodded. He explained if they ever escaped, they would just go back to doing the same.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Regrettably, the legal system prevented him receiving the punishment he deserved. ........ preferably involving a blunt knife.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colinneil said:

I think dying in prison after all these years was a better result than if we had hanged him. I personally would have donated cash every year to keep that animal in a cage. If we had ended him he would not have spent all these years waking up each morning and wondering if today was the day the other cons got to him. 

Remember he lost the sight in one eye and had a lot of damage done to the other eye after a fellow inmate got to him. He was attacked several times.

A more fitting punishment than a quick hanging.