Fah Talai Jone proven effective in improving condition of COVID-19 patients – DTAM

snoop1130

Just now, Phuketshrew said:

Just wondering exactly who they have been testing this on? Up until very recently there were no local positive Covid-19 cases in Thailand.

You forgot about the positive quarantine cases who were hospitalized.

47 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

All of them started showing signs of improvement on the third day of the treatment.

Wasn't that when Jesus is supposed to have risen from the dead.....Hmmm, just thinking, maybe it kills the Covid virus, but then after three days when the patients are feeling better Covid rises from the dead and re-infects the cells.

41 minutes ago, Phuketshrew said:

Just wondering exactly how many cases they have been testing this on? Surely there have been very few in quarantine to give a representative and meaningful sample size?

From the OP report:

After the positive lab tests, she said that clinical trials were conducted on several quarantined patients, under treatment at Samut Prakan hospital

Several....

• Like 1

Why are you all so surprised Fah Talai Jone can help?

Western medicine has long acknowledged Licorice extract can help treat SARS and now research shows COVID-19 as well! You can look it up, there's plenty of information online lookup the ingredient in licorice called Glycyrrhizin

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Just wondering exactly how many cases they have been testing this on?

It's in the title, "19 patients". 

Equally disconcerting, no mention of a control group, and findings not published in a peer reviewed journal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Equally disconcerting, no mention of a control group, and findings not published in a peer reviewed journal.

Just like the Thailand HIV cure, or cure for cancer they manufactured........

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Oxx said:

The title is not "19 Covid patients"

It's (Covid-19) patients. Ie patients infected with Covid-19.

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Fa lala la lala, and merry Xmas to all.  

How in God's green earth if it kills the Covid 19 virus can the virus still infect cells?  Am I missing something here....

Obviously this has to be the disease that starts the Zombie apocalypse.  The origins of the  apocalypse were never explained well in any of the movies.

Time for another little drinkie

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Rancid said:

Herbs and vitamins are attacked by pharma

Really? Pharmaceutical companies research herbs extensively, trying to find which ones contain effective active ingredients.  They then isolate those ingredients and present them in a rigorously tested form with standardised doses.  Far safer than taking some random leaves, roots or seeds with unknown quantities of the active ingredient.  This is why people buy aspirin tablets, rather than chewing on willow bark.  Companies also improve upon nature by modifying the active ingredients, so chloroquine is more effective and safer than the natural quinine, which in turn is safer and more reliable than drinking tea from the bark of the cinchona tree.  (Quinine side effects include headaches, ringing in the ears, impaired vision, sweating, deafness, and an irregular heart beat, so give me the safer chloroquine any day of the year.  Thanks, Big Pharma.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just like the Thailand HIV cure, or cure for cancer they manufactured........

I remember seeing signs on clinics along Sukhumvit back in the late 80s saying they could cure Aids and herpes.

20 hours ago, ftpjtm said:

It was either the single worst and longest lasting case of the flu I've ever had, in spite of having a flu shot 2 months earlier, or I had COVID-19. I strongly suspect the later.

Might be possible to confirm that with an antibody test now?

43 minutes ago, rabas said:

No good.

You are talking about drinking disinfectant. Mixing acids with sodium chlorite makes free chlorous acid used for disinfecting.

WIKI  Sellers of “Miracle Mineral Solution”, a mixture of sodium chlorite and citric acid also known as "MMS" promoted as a cure-all have been convicted, fined, or disciplined in multiple jurisdictions around the world. MMS products were variously referred to as snake oil and complete quackery. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued multiple warnings against consuming MMS. 

get your facts straight mixing the two does not make  chlorous acid. It makes chlorine dioxide. 

I have been taking it for over 15 years. Twice for dengue, which I was over in 6 hrs both times. When I first started taking it, it cured my acid refles. Had to sleep sitting up at night most night. It cured my arthritis which was so bad I could not hold a wrench anymore and a number of other small ailments. All this within two weeks of taking it 15 drops twice a day for two weeks. I have had many friends get dengue with the same result. 

First found out about MMS right here on Thai Visa 15 years ago. My wife got dengue and their was a post about mms and dengue on this site. I looked it over and thought BS. Then my wife got Dengue. Was in the hospitol for 10 days. While she was in there I rememered the post on thai visa and started researching and after 4 days of pretty intensive research, mostly scientific studies I bought some. Well it arrived about the time my wife got out of the hospitol, So not much good for her, except for the fact that she was dragging ass around the house. low energy. So she tried it. When I woke up in the morning she had cleaned the whole house or was in the process. So I tried it. Changed my life. Thanks God. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. No sweat off my ass, try it you will not regret it. Kills parasites, bacteria and viruses. Great <deleted>

23 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sommai Thongprasert MD: cancer cure with 80%+ cancer survival rate for US$140 (medical-tourism-in-thailand.com)

The cure for Cancer they said was created by Dr Sommai Tongprasert MD, and the Second key player was Thai media giant Nation Group. They brought the cancer cure to the general public's attention in their 108-page book: "The Miracle Doctor".

I know it is BS, and my post was in Sarcasm by the way.

I would also prefer and more trust for example the latest really encouraging reports from Germany …

Press Release // December 9, 2020

Innovative SARS-CoV-2 Blocker from Formycon Completely Prevents Infection of Cells

Press Release // December 9, 2020 Innovative SARS-CoV-2 Blocker from Formycon Completely Prevents Infection of Cells

Efficient inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 strains by a novel ACE2-IgG4-Fc fusion protein with a stabilized hinge region

Efficient inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 strains by a novel ACE2-IgG4-Fc fusion protein with a stabilized hinge region

On 12/10/2020 at 1:07 AM, ftpjtm said:

Speaking of anecdotal, non clinical evidence, I'll add my own. 

I arrived here in January 2020 from the US via Paris. Everyone on both flights was sick "with flu", my wife and I both commenting that we never heard so much coughing on flights. 

The day I arrived in Thailand I sat in the home of a school teacher friend who was sick with "flu like symptoms". Many students in his school had "flu" and several  had apparently traveled to Wuhan over the New Year holidays. A parent of one of his students was eventually diagnosed with COVID-19. 

I became ill with flu like symptoms in February. 

I visited Bangkok Hospital 8 times over the course of 5 weeks for these symptoms, were I was told repeatedly that it could not be COVID-19 because I didn't fit the profile of a COVID-19 patient, not having visited places "where it was present" (at that time it had only been diagnosed in Asian countries). I asked several times to be tested but was told I could not be because testing facilities were limited and I didn't fit the profile. I was treated for pneumonia with 4 separate courses of antibiotics, steroidal tablets and steroidal nebulizer treatments among other things, nothing making any difference. It finally broke in late March.

It was either the single worst and longest lasting case of the flu I've ever had, in spite of having a flu shot 2 months earlier, or I had COVID-19. I strongly suspect the later.

Through all of that, several of my wife's friends suggested I try Fah Talai Jone. To humor them I took it for more than 2 weeks. It had absolutely zero effect on me. If anything the symptoms became worse during the period I was taking it. 

Maybie a coïncidence, but at the same time period, me, my kid and my wife got the excat same kind of flu, the one with cough  who seem to never end, lasted over a month for us.
We did get medecine for the kid, but its got no effect, at the end its have gone alone after a while.
Them i have feel super tired in the next 2 months, wanting to sleep (and doing it easy) almost all the day. I was in normal state about 2-3 hours a day a best its have seriously impacted my work ability.

The tiredness feeling have passed slowly over time, and im now back to normal.

I tend to think its was covid, as i have never experimented such kind of sickness before.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Oxx said:

Really? Pharmaceutical companies research herbs extensively, trying to find which ones contain effective active ingredients.  They then isolate those ingredients and present them in a rigorously tested form with standardised doses.  Far safer than taking some random leaves, roots or seeds with unknown quantities of the active ingredient.  This is why people buy aspirin tablets, rather than chewing on willow bark.  Companies also improve upon nature by modifying the active ingredients, so chloroquine is more effective and safer than the natural quinine, which in turn is safer and more reliable than drinking tea from the bark of the cinchona tree.  (Quinine side effects include headaches, ringing in the ears, impaired vision, sweating, deafness, and an irregular heart beat, so give me the safer chloroquine any day of the year.  Thanks, Big Pharma.)

Yes, Big Pharma always has your interests at heart. Just a bunch of humanitarians. Like Martin Shkreli.  "Mr. Shkreli has emerged as a symbol of pharmaceutical greed for acquiring a decades-old drug used to treat an infection that can be devastating for babies and people with AIDS and, overnight, raising the price to $750 a pill from $13.50. His only mistake, he later conceded, was not raising the price more."  https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/business/shkreli-fraud-charges.html

• Like 1