Man lying in the road says he was just waiting for his kid - CCTV proves otherwise

webfact

Lieland. 

The stray dog is becoming the new 'brakes failed' excuse for falling off your bike drunk or driving into a ditch.

The cure is mass extermination of all wild dogs + prosecution of dog owners who allow their 'pets' to savage children or cause accidents.  I travel Rot Fai four times a week and several dogs are allowed out of a garden where they chase and harass motor bikes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Phoonsawat, a 42 year old construction worker, had hit a soi dog that ran into his path and came off his Honda Wave

Why didn't the chicken cross the road ?

Cos' he seen a Honda Wave at him .. 

What a load of Cockerspaniel and bulldog .. everything's pointer to him being drunk .. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

What a load of Cockerspaniel and bulldog .. everything's pointer to him being drunk .. 

Ha ha, excellent!

I think you're leading us all on. Carry on like that and you'll get your collar felt (the first one was leather).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Old Croc said:

Anything is pawsable I guess, he may have been on the way to retriever his daughter.

Or perhaps he's just had a very ruff day.  I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm not going to terrier my self up about it.

It seems he was first spotted by the pup-arazzy when he got off the leash.

???????? That was when he rolled over and played dead.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, tonray said:
6 hours ago, mikebell said:

Lieland. 

The stray dog is becoming the new 'brakes failed' excuse for falling off your bike drunk or driving into a ditch.

The cure is mass extermination of all wild dogs + prosecution of dog owners who allow their 'pets' to savage children or cause accidents.  I travel Rot Fai four times a week and several dogs are allowed out of a garden where they chase and harass motor bikes.

"Baffled officials checked the municipal CCTV and discovered that in reality Phoonsawat, a 42 year old construction worker, had hit a soi dog that ran into his path and came off his Honda Wave."

He didn't use it as an excuse....he actually hit a dog

Hello Mike? Mike Bell?...

1951069517_doghitsbike.jpg.14982bb3c340464f2bf161b627e78c5c.jpg

3 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Not drunk its concussion, read the article properly. A dog ran in front of him he crashed it's on CCTV. You still get concussion even if wearing a crash helmet

11 hours ago, tonray said:

"Baffled officials checked the municipal CCTV and discovered that in reality Phoonsawat, a 42 year old construction worker, had hit a soi dog that ran into his path and came off his Honda Wave."

He didn't use it as an excuse....he actually hit a dog

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Hello Mike? Mike Bell?...

1951069517_doghitsbike.jpg.14982bb3c340464f2bf161b627e78c5c.jpg

1 hour ago, RobU said:

Not drunk its concussion, read the article properly. A dog ran in front of him he crashed it's on CCTV. You still get concussion even if wearing a crash helmet

Come on people. You all should know better than to confuse posters with real facts! 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Anything is pawsable I guess, he may have been on the way to retriever his daughter.

Or perhaps he's just had a very ruff day.  I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm not going to terrier my self up about it.

Old Croc   You missed out the <deleted>zu

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Almer said:
17 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Old Croc   You missed out the <deleted>zu

If he missed it out that's past tense, so surely it should be a shat zu?

On 12/11/2020 at 8:46 AM, mikebell said:

Lieland. 

yes agree get rid of all the soi dogs ..my life has changed since hitting one early this year on my motorcycle spending time in numerous hospitals health never be  the same