90 Day Online - Instant Approval

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There have been seen reports of it being done going back some months now. It appears to be an option that a local office can select.

I got instant approval back in October when I did my first ever online report online after over 5 years of trying.

@ubonjoeis online reporting an option for me living in Nonthaburi?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Just did my 90 day report online and after hitting the submit button I got an instant approval.  Checked the application status and it was confirmed.  Is this a new feature with online reports?  If so, it's a welcome upgrade

There have been many, many reports of instant approval here (on the long thread) since this was first launched.

Seems to be office-dependent.

Can you share your office location?

AFAIK, CW/MTT/Bangkok does not offer instant approval. I helped a neighbor file a few weeks ago and his approval came through ~ 6-ish hours after filing.

For many of us, getting past page 1 would be a very welcome 'upgrade'.

35 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

There have been many, many reports of instant approval here (on the long thread) since this was first launched.

AFAIK, CW/MTT/Bangkok does not offer instant approval. I helped a neighbor file a few weeks ago and his approval came through ~ 6-ish hours after filing.

Pattaya

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Just did my 90 day report online and after hitting the submit button I got an instant approval.  Checked the application status and it was confirmed.  Is this a new feature with online reports?  If so, it's a welcome upgrade

I've had instant approvals for most of 2020 however my last attempt I couldn't get past the first page [no change in details] so I had to go in person... took 2 minutes at the office?

Strange.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I've had instant approvals for most of 2020 however my last attempt I couldn't get past the first page [no change in details] so I had to go in person... took 2 minutes at the office?

Strange.

very odd. Its almost like a 90 day game, will it, won't it, will I have to go to see the IO or not.  Not much fun. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I've had instant approvals for most of 2020

Same here - up until my last report in October which was pending for 4 hours before being approved (my office is Rayong). Maybe the approval process was automated centrally during the amnesty period when 90-day reports were not required (to spare local office involvement in this process)??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Same here - up until my last report in October which was pending for 4 hours before being approved (my office is Rayong). Maybe the approval process was automated centrally during the amnesty period when 90-day reports were not required (to spare local office involvement in this process)??

A local office apparently can select whether they accept auto approvals or not. The application is still sent to them for final approval which means if something was wrong you could be sent an email informing you that it was not approved.

• Like 2

Just now, ubonjoe said:

A local office apparently can select whether they accept auto approvals or not. The application is still sent to them for final approval which means if something was wrong you could be sent an email informing you that it was not approved.

That  sounds a bit pointless.  Instant approval, but not approved really until approved again? How odd. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

That  sounds a bit pointless.  Instant approval, but not approved really until approved again? How odd. 

It saves them going through the process of sending a approval email or clicking approved. The disapproval would be the worst case scenario.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

A local office apparently can select whether they accept auto approvals or not.

Phetchabun; 1 month ago I had to wait about 4 days for my approval, the previous one was about 8 days, was considering going to see them when it came through.

Maybe it'll improve if others are doing it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Morningman said:

I just received retirement visa, but my old work permit visa expires soon.  What link are you using to apply online for 90-day extension?

You cannot apply for a extension online or are you calling a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country a extension.

Online 90 day reports are done here. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

5 minutes ago, condohope said:

How does one have proof in hand that the 90 day report was done? Do you print out a screen shot that has the bar code on it?

It is called your next appointment on the site. Go back on line to check the status of your application and click view on the right side. At the bottom of the approval page you will see a selection to print it.

19 minutes ago, condohope said:

How does one have proof in hand that the 90 day report was done? Do you print out a screen shot that has the bar code on it?

I printed out the approval page and the receipt, all normal. 

23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I still can't get past page 1. I've used online reporting before with turn around times of 4 hours to 3 days. My area of reporting is Bangkok.

90 Day Online - Instant Approval 

still sounds as a Hit or Miss scenario to me .

In this Computer age and gadgets ,apps ,and Satan knows what one would think that Immigration can set up a Website that Works for everyone  Being for the 90 Day Report or anything related to Visas  in the whole country.

3 minutes ago, Toany said:

what do you do when you can't remember the flight you arrived on 2 years ago?

hey used to write above you last entry stamp.  The last time they did not.  So, I cant fill out the form

Your flight number is not a required field. It can be left blank. If it does not have a red asterick beside it is not required.

From the top of page 1. image.png.2926374a7c7e88ace5a93304c78227eb.png

• Like 1