where to report 90 dys? Where ever??

Sorry if this have been asked many times before. But need to know can I do my 90 day report where ever I like in Thailand, or has it to be done at the place where I am registrered or did my original extension of stay??? And when it comes to Non Imm O-A and 90 day, where can that be done???

thanks for your input guys,

glegolo

9 minutes ago, Billpro785 said:

anyone know the link to the online site ? 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Note on first page make sure that you scroll to end and tick "accept terms and conditions"

On subsequent pages used the drop down calendar to select dates.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has to be done at the office where you are registered which normally is where you applied for your extension unless you formally change your address to another office.

They can be done online or by mail to your home office from anywhere in the country.

I got a different answer at Jomtien Immigration.  I went in a few days early to do my 90 day as I was going to be on a 2 week trip to southern Thailand and then in Bangkok for another week.  The lady at the desk said she could not do the 90 day extension as I was 9 days early, more than the 7 days allowed.  I explained I was going to be out of town on a 2 week trip to the south and she told me I could do the extension in Phuket, using my hotel address.  Seemed like it would be a lot of trouble doing it there so I did it by mail, instead, since I could not get on-line to work.  

5 minutes ago, newnative said:

The lady at the desk said she could not do the 90 day extension as I was 9 days early, more than the 7 days allowed.

She was of course wrong. You can do your 90 day reports (it is not a extension) up to 15 days early. The 7 days is for doing it after the report date.

5 minutes ago, newnative said:

I explained I was going to be out of town on a 2 week trip to the south and she told me I could do the extension in Phuket, using my hotel address. 

Again wrong info form somebody that did know what they were talking about.

6 minutes ago, newnative said:

It would be nice if there was some consistency with the Immigration offices, and the officers. 

Yeah, wouldn't it? Like one single set of regulations applied uniformly nationwide by diligent , hardworking scrupulously honest civil servants.... ???? 555.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, newnative said:

It would be nice if there was some consistency with the Immigration offices, and the officers. 

YOU WANT IT SIMPLE, DO YOU.....this is thailand......!!!!

one needs a C of R for renewing driving licence WHY???

ones bloody address is on the old licence.....

Plus I suppose ones address is in a computer somewhere.....

Just another money making racket........for C of R

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Actually that info was correct. If he stays at Phuket when his 90 day report is due he does it there.

Only if he changes address to there. If they accepted it then he certainly would not want to lose the report receipt since his home office would not have a record of it being done.

• Like 2

I've just got my first one-year extension based on marriage. Is it correct that the first 90-day report must be made in person rather than on-line, and is it done there and then or do I have to return later.

I'm lucky in that my IO is a reasonable 50kms from home, very very quiet (rarely more than a couple of people waiting) and close to supermarkets so I can turn it into a shopping trip, so I doubt I'll ever use the on-line option.

And while I'm here, will I have to go through exactly the same procedure in a year from now for a further one-year extension, producing exactly the same form/photos/bank letter.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I've just got my first one-year extension based on marriage. Is it correct that the first 90-day report must be made in person rather than on-line, and is it done there and then or do I have to return later.

The first 90 day report must be done in person. It is done while you wait.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And while I'm here, will I have to go through exactly the same procedure in a year from now for a further one-year extension, producing exactly the same form/photos/bank letter.

Everything is the same every year.

• Thanks 1

During 2008-2011, I maintained two legal residences:  A house in Bangkok and an apartment in Phuket.  I spent most of the year in Phuket and did my 90-day residence reports at the local Phuket Immo office at Saphan Hin.  Then, when my annual extension was due, I returned to Immo/CW to process that, based on my house address in Bangkok.   There was never any problem. 

The situation may have changed however, since I have done both 90-day reports and annual extensions at CW since 2012 to the present.