What Did You Do To Your Car/Truck Today

canthai55

12 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Nothing I brought a Toyota. Just went shopping, and then out for an Alfresco coffee with a few friends. Yes everything is open here. Thank you Buddha.  

From where did you bring the Toyota please?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

From where did you bring the Toyota please?

That's a simple answer. I left the house got into the car and pressed the button and as usual away it went. Oh I did have to press another button to cancel the engine stop/start thing from operating. After that I just drove it. As normal it ran perfectly. As I have said it's a Toyota so would expect nothing more.  

9 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

That's a simple answer. I left the house got into the car and pressed the button and as usual away it went. Oh I did have to press another button to cancel the engine stop/start thing from operating. After that I just drove it. As normal it ran perfectly. As I have said it's a Toyota so would expect nothing more.  

Sorry you said you BROUGHT a Toyota.

I do realise that English is difficult eg Bought and Brought and Bough, Tough and Though and Thought and Trough etc etc!   LOL

Edited by KannikaP

14 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Sorry you said you BROUGHT a Toyota.

I do realise that English is difficult eg Bought and Brought and Bough, Tough and Though and Thought and Trough etc etc!   LOL

Grammar Police...The Great Unwashed of ‘Thaivisa’.

Anyway.  ‘Complements’ of the season to you.    LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

And the same COMPLIMENTS to you. 

I regard the Great Unwashed as you call them, are those who submit their post before reading and spell checking it.

In my defense I have just changed my server to Edge and it has auto grammar check. It will change things to what it thinks it should be. Works fine on Emails but any other site it changes things without any warning. If you don't double check prior to posting your left with what it has decided to do. N/B At times it does change to USA Spelling/Grammar. Then your really Bug/ered.  

Edited by fredob43

17 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

In my defense I have just changed my server to Edge and it has auto grammar check. It will change things to what it thinks it should be. Works fine on Emails but any other site it changes things without any warning. If you don't double check prior to posting your left with what it has decided to do. N/B At times it does change to USA Spelling/Grammar. Then your really Bug/ered.  

I failed English O-level too....????

So, LT language tool add on is brilliant for spelling and grammar mistakes, don't leave home without it....????

Back on topic, I just used my trusty tyre guage to check things are OK as I am off up country soon....????

Edited by transam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I failed English O-level too....????

So, LT language tool add on is brilliant for spelling and grammar mistakes, don't leave home without it....????

I didn't take any O levels I was to busy earing monies. Don't have time to mess about trying to change Edge auto set up. Ok site? but it does tend to do what it wants. At least some on here will have a full time job. They more than likely cant fathom that 80% on TVF. English isn't their first language. Oh a happy new year to all.   

28 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

I didn't take any O levels I was to busy earing monies. Don't have time to mess about trying to change Edge auto set up. Ok site? but it does tend to do what it wants. At least some on here will have a full time job. They more than likely cant fathom that 80% on TVF. English isn't their first language. Oh a happy new year to all.   

O-levels were taken in your last year of school.

LT would have told you about another spelling error you just made, download it....If not, check your post first..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredob43 said:

Maybe we should give the grammar police bit of a rest now. I think even my complements which had inverted commas probably went over the head of quite a few people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did nothing with the truck it's just parked up in the carport. 

Yesterday drove the daughter In-laws Mazda 2 and I was impressed what a nice little car to drive once I showed what pressure is best in the tyres. ????