CCSA’s latest colour-coded map has five provinces marked out in red

snoop1130

CCSA’s latest colour-coded map has five provinces marked out in red

By THE NATION

800_943547d371acea6.jpg

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) released an updated version of the colour-coded map of Thailand on Thursday, marking out the level of Covid-19 risk in each province.

Each province has been marked in either red, orange, yellow or green depending on the level of risk and strength of measures taken.

Of the 51 provinces marked, five are in red signifying more than 50 confirmed cases. They are Samut Sakhon, Rayong, Chonburi, Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom and Nonthaburi.

Seven provinces have been marked out in orange, meaning between 11 and 50 confirmed cases, and they include Samut Prakan, Phetchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Tak, Pathum Thani, Chachoengsao and Saraburi.

Provinces where 10 or fewer cases were confirmed have been marked out in yellow. They are Suphanburi, Ratchaburi, Krabi, Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Ratchasima, Chai Nat, Phichit, Ayutthaya, Khon Kaen, Phuket, Chanthaburi, Kamphaeng Phet, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Sawan, Prachinburi, Songkhla, Satun, Uttaradit, Chiang Mai, Trang, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Lampang, Phetchabun, Lopburi, Loei, Sukhothai, Surat Thani, Surin, Ang Thong, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Ranong, Amnat Charoen, Trat, Mahasarakham, Nong Khai and Kanchanaburi.

Other provinces were marked in green as there were no reported cases in this latest wave of infections.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400530

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-31

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, charmonman said:

The second map shows 1738 cases in Samut Sakhorn. Is that just for Dec 31 or since the beginning of this outbreak? If it's just one day that is very disturbing.

According to the interactive map that I've posted above, Samut Sakon has had 114 cases total. (including 61 in state quarantine)

If you click on the province an info sheet will pop up listing every one of them.

The single new case in my province (Kanchanaburi) is from my village. Returned (in a mini van) from Rayong, to go parents house, taken by ambulance to provincial hospital 30th. Village chief confirmed covid on todays tannoy message.

Latest on the village grapevine is elderly mother has same symptoms and is off to hospital.

Allowing inter-provincial travel can only escalate this. Too late now though as everybody is now home. Went through all last year with nearest case 160 km, now a bit closer to home.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Was looking at CCSA colour coded map posted by moonlover.

Clicked on Surat Thani and got the info sheet below.

Looking at case 3728, dated 23/12/2020, French Female.

The district is in Thai. Can anyone tell me? Does that say Koh Samui? Haven't heard of any recent infections.

540064518_Screenshot2021-01-01at10_32_41.thumb.png.a0678bea43ed57624da4d5cd2eaddd44.png

11 minutes ago, phetphet said:

The district is in Thai. Can anyone tell me? Does that say Koh Samui? Haven't heard of any recent infections.

540064518_Screenshot2021-01-01at10_32_41.thumb.png.a0678bea43ed57624da4d5cd2eaddd44.png

Koh Samui according to my wife's daughter who used to work there.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Why does it show "0 Thais, 20 Foreigners" when the individual cases below the graph shows most are Thai?

• Like 1

A lot being hidden or just not known about by the 'Map Makers'.  Three cases in our Village South of Chiang Mai only known about by Local's, not yet reported anywhere i've seen and these can't be the only unreported cases in the whole country !

• Like 1