Analysis - Trump's legacy: A more divided America, a more unsettled world

webfact

16 minutes ago, AMichigan said:

Did you know Biden on the Inauguration day he used private airplane travelled to the event? You have to ask yourself why the military did not provide Air Force one for him ? Instead Trump allowed to use AF1 on his last day travel to FL? Something is not right here. DC still have 20,000 National guards there at least until the end of this month or longer till March.....Something sounds OFF here. Of course Fake news did not show you. My state Michigan day 2 after Biden got in,  governor, she changed policy -  will allow restaurants to open next month for dine in.....come on....this is too obvious and predictable what they're doing......but My question why is so fast to flip this stupid rules ??? Good news my state most people open their eyes - see more the truths about this <deleted>....that is good thing.

Sad.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I never had to ask myself that question and you shouldn't have had to either. The reason Biden didn't take Airforce 1 is simple: Trump was using it to fly to Florida. As he was still President he had that right. The question you should be asking yourself is why you continue to trust sources that have repeatedly made failed predictions over the past few months. 

They live in their bubble of fake news.  Stunning they fall for it.  Even more stunning is they like it!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AMichigan said:

Did you know Biden on the Inauguration day he used private airplane travelled to the event?

<snip>

Biden’s form of travel has nothing to do with the legitimacy of his presidency. Find a more realistic source of information. You are being lied to, duped, and it's sad to voluntarily drink Koolaid.

The Qanon Shaman is furious according to his attorney. The terrorist assumed 45 would pardon him. 45 pardoned Jared's dad (convicted felon) for no reason other than he was an inlaw.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed
  • Like 2

Just now, Jeffr2 said:
4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I never had to ask myself that question and you shouldn't have had to either. The reason Biden didn't take Airforce 1 is simple: Trump was using it to fly to Florida. As he was still President he had that right. The question you should be asking yourself is why you continue to trust sources that have repeatedly made failed predictions over the past few months. 

They live in their bubble of fake news.  Stunning they fall for it.  Even more stunning is they like it!

There are two Air Force 1's.

Air Force One | The White House

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AMichigan said:

Did you know Biden on the Inauguration day he used private airplane travelled to the event? You have to ask yourself why the military did not provide Air Force one for him ? Instead Trump allowed to use AF1 on his last day travel to FL? Something is not right here. DC still have 20,000 National guards there at least until the end of this month or longer till March.....Something sounds OFF here. Of course Fake news did not show you. My state Michigan day 2 after Biden got in,  governor, she changed policy -  will allow restaurants to open next month for dine in.....come on....this is too obvious and predictable what they're doing......but My question why is so fast to flip this stupid rules ??? Good news my state most people open their eyes - see more the truths about this <deleted>....that is good thing.

Trump - Commander in Chief - needed AF1 to flee the Capitol scene and fly to Florida  for his last golfing trip as POTUS. 

Gloria - YMCA - My Way

Edited by Opl
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

These Bidenites keep going on about how good Biden is at governing. Hah! What a joke. Since taking office, Biden hasn’t golfed once, or sent out a single mean tweet, or talked about crowd size, or opined on some celebrity. What the heck kind of governing is that, hmm?

Already I am pining for the sweet and dulcet tones of his tweets.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Already I am pining for the sweet and dulcet tones of his tweets.

Tell me about it. I too pine for the soothing tones of Trump’s misspelled tweets.

These grammatically correct, factually accurate, informative Biden tweets about policy and vision make me SO <deleted> angry! Grrr!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, J Town said:

Baby steps. The more 45 is exposed for the turd he is, the more those capable of critical thinking will see the evil he was.

Not at all certain from his post previous to the one you responded to. Many Q-minded Trump supporters believe there actually has been a military coup and Trump will be reinstated as President in March.

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Quite happy now to be able to pop up the news and not see many reports about the stupid and hateful things Trump did!!!  What a breath of fresh air. Love it.  Boring is good.

yeah, but now I have to trudge over to Entertainment Weekly to find out what the Kardashians are up to, instead of reading about it in the all the front pages because The President tweeted about it. What a chore.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thakkar said:

Tell me about it. I too pine for the soothing tones of Trump’s misspelled tweets.

Quote Jeffr2:  "Quite happy now to be able to pop up the news and not see many reports about the stupid and hateful things Trump did!!!  What a breath of fresh air. Love it.  Boring is good".

Yes there are some aspects of trumps idiocy which I will miss, and this has been highlighted in these 2 posts; some of the posts are to laugh at, whilst others are pitiful and vitriolic.

There is no doubt about it that the guy was a complete and utter clown and there were occasions when he made me smile, and others when he made me grimace at his stupidity.

I'm pretty well convinced that his supporters cannot see any wrong in him, because they are unable to distinguish between facts and lies, or indeed that they know that he lies, but still support the man because they are gullible.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, heybruce said:

You mean if mainstream media hadn't pointed out obvious lies, such as Trump's claims on day one that millions of illegals had voted for Hillary and he had the largest inaugural crowd ever?  I don't know, I suppose if the press had declined to do its job Trump might have done better.

Ask yourself this question, what percentage of the vote do you think Trump would've got if Faux News and other right wing media sources had not been unabashed Trump promoters?

BTW:  You still haven't pointed out what legitimate concerns of Trump supporters there are that mainstream media has failed to identify.  It seems like you are avoiding the point that you raised.

Both sides are preaching to the converted. What I don't see is the middle ground, where various claims, on "both" sides, are dissected and subject to critical scrutiny. Basically, Biden gets a pass, a get out of jail free card, Trump is the Snowball in this 1984 scenario.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nausea said:

Both sides are preaching to the converted. What I don't see is the middle ground, where various claims, on "both" sides, are dissected and subject to critical scrutiny. Basically, Biden gets a pass, a get out of jail free card, Trump is the Snowball in this 1984 scenario.

It shouldn’t matter, but it does.  Traders going short on the Dollar for a variety of reasons, including Biden’s agenda. If you’re an American living or visiting Thailand, this subsequent rise in the Baht since November 4th should concern you.

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

It shouldn’t matter, but it does.  Traders going short on the Dollar for a variety of reasons, including Biden’s agenda. If you’re an American living or visiting Thailand, this subsequent rise in the Baht since November 4th should concern you.

Those concerns should be eased by the crushing loss trump suffered in the election and the subsequent return of the grown-ups to the WH.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1