Pattaya: Lukewarm response to renewed opening

webfact

36 minutes ago, BigStar said:

"What I saw wasn't happening." Right. How drunk were you, anyway? 

Here's the question: Was there dancing or not?

I don't drink!  when I say wasn't happening I mean none of the restriction in place was being applied, yes there was music and dancing at Golden Time I was knee deep in girls with no social distance with plenty of skin in the game.????

• Like 1

I have a wonderful girl.  Only two issues; she thinks female, she thinks Thai herd.  Aside from those two minor nuances she's amazing.  She's actually saved my life at least one time for sure, and possibly twice.  Only way I can get her attention though is to cause a squabble, otherwise she's too busy doing 'stuff'.  Yak Yak is soooo not my thing though.

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

I don't drink!  when I say wasn't happening I mean none of the restriction in place was being applied, yes there was music and dancing at Golden Time I was knee deep in girls with no social distance with plenty of skin in the game.

Knee deep?  What good is that?

There are far too many bars even before Covid. It's easy to find an empty bar to get the photo op narrative, give it a chance, its mid week, mostly retired local farangs would be out. 

Wait until next weekend, it's a national holiday on Friday so there should be a few expats coming to the bars from BKK and a few Thais to fill the hotels seafood places etc. 

Until international tourist can fly into and out of Thailand in a normal manner, stay luke warm..

Do not be dreaming like TAT does. I think that txhe first half of 2021 will be pretty quiet as

most countries are still trying to get their populations vaccinated, and trying to keep the 

covid death numbers down.  Maybe by October, there may start to be a trickle of people

coming to Thailand early to escape the Winter.  I have heard that most places are like

Pattaya, ghost towns during the week and a bit of local tourists on Friday nights to Sunday.

Good Luck Thailand, stay healthy.

Geezer

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shiver said:

I have a wonderful girl.  Only two issues; she thinks female, she thinks Thai herd.  Aside from those two minor nuances she's amazing.  She's actually saved my life at least one time for sure, and possibly twice.  Only way I can get her attention though is to cause a squabble, otherwise she's too busy doing 'stuff'.  Yak Yak is soooo not my thing though.

Maybe you want to try a ladyboy - more likely to think male.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, tonysilly said:

There are no Freaking Tourists!!! Jesus!! Open up for what!!  For 2 Cheap Charlie Expats!!! 

Over the lockdowns etc we have learnt that a small beer costs 35 baht.

So why pay double that ?

Anyway most expats prefer to drink large bottles, which many bars don't stock

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cauldlad said:

The "journalist" obviously didn't visit LK Metro!

Correct, LK Metro has been busy in the evenings since reopening.

It wasn't busy on Wednesday night at 9.00 pm when I walked through.

• Thanks 1