Thai / Isaan girls entitled? I don't understand

On 4/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, Tingtong2mut said:

I often wonder how some of these guys feel after, who pay huge dowries, buy cars and homes in their girls name .....for a village girl who pretty much can't do anything. Must be like investing in a wet bag of cement to hang around your neck. 

IMO any farang that gives over a huge dowry ( that they don't get back ) deserves what they get. As for buying houses and cars 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.

On 4/8/2021 at 8:58 PM, sharksy said:

A fair few Thai ladies continue their trade even when in the UK. 

Not just in the UK, either. 

Many times their foreign husband / boyfriend has no idea they are turning tricks while they are at work.    

On 4/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, clivebaxter said:

Many feel short changed as they see and hear what others are getting out of Mr foreigner, my Mrs suffers from this a little.

That's when you say the other girls are getting more money because they are a better <deleted>.   ????

• Haha 1

Just got a message from a girl.

She writes that she is now registering on thaicupid to find a husband.

Her friend told her, that she is playing as long as she can find a USA husband????

Keep your wallets closed.

37 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Just got a message from a girl.

She writes that she is now registering on thaicupid to find a husband.

Her friend told her, that she is playing as long as she can find a USA husband????

Keep your wallets closed.

I like those ones.  You can tell they are a bar girl straight away.  

Play lonely and play inexperienced, but tell them you are rich.  Have some fun, then fade away.

The reverse scam.   ????

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

That's when you say the other girls are getting more money because they are a better <deleted>.   ????

Nah. I was always compared to a rich farang married to my wife's cousin. He gave it large to the family and they foolishly thought I'd be the same.

The Metric:  0 is the best.  10 is the worst.  

0-  small sucker

5-sucker, soon to be broke and miserable.  she cheats on you.

10-biggest sucker, broke, old, and thought he was smart.  she has 10 phones, locks on her doors, and her family lives in her house. you are banned.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nah. I was always compared to a rich farang married to my wife's cousin. He gave it large to the family and they foolishly thought I'd be the same.

Not saying in your case, but they like to "shame" guys into buying similar gifts / assets because their friends and family members are getting things bought for them, and guys actual overextend themselves financially to compete. Crazy. 

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, Leaver said:

Not saying in your case, but they like to "shame" guys into buying similar gifts / assets because their friends and family members are getting things bought for them, and guys actual overextend themselves financially to compete. Crazy. 

I've never competed for a woman in my life.

I always said let the other guy have his go first, then I'll take the next turn.

Usually, my lack of interest got me first go.

Women are funny like that!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 2:16 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Well here is the thing, if you are a 40-50 year old guy who has little in the way of savings, spends his spare cash on visiting Thailand, you require a completely differing strategy. I was that guy and ran the programme accordingly. The main theme being convincing my now wife we would plan and create a future together

When my mother law donated the land and we filled it with soil ready to build, I told my wife I wanted to wait 5 years for the land to settle, while making the point that a big house is dead money, and just something to clean every day.......but all the while my wife lived with her mother with our son, we steadily improved the mothers accommodation, always improving a little, in those days a new fridge was good enough to let the neighbours know that there was 'added value' from the farang

Helps too if you are a sociable person and treat the neighbours with respect what they think does affect your situation like it or not, a happy cheerful smiling farang is much prefered to a whining miserable git!!!

But I speak from an Isaan farm where a 'contribution' of 10k saw the dirt track turned into a concrete road, more options to quietly impress here than city life

I drive in the UK never in Thailand ???? we have 4 Honda motorcycles for local travel, should we need to go further or need a truck we can hire a truck and driver 500 baht a day, local village people putting money into the community. Long trips flying is cheap.

When I was asked if we would buy a truck, my answer, not until my wife and daughter learn to drive, they recently have licences, as my daughter just became old enough to drive, and maybe soon we will buy a run around, not a truck, maybe a second hand Mazda 2, Yaris, Suzuki swift, something my daughter can take on the longer journey to college rather than a motorcycle.

15 years together with my very special wife, and I have finally arrived in Thailand, most of the spending is done over those years, modest home, bit of land, a few cattle, sure more spending to come, but then we will limit it as always to what we require, and what we can afford.

Life is good, just lucky I guess ????

Edited by 473geo

On 4/14/2021 at 8:43 PM, BritManToo said:

I've never competed for a woman in my life.

I always said let the other guy have his go first, then I'll take the next turn.

Usually, my lack of interest got me first go.

Women are funny like that!

I usually let them take other farang's money first and set themselves up with a condo, a bar, and a car, then I stay at their place, drink for free, and get chauffeured around, all the time promising a second condo, bar and car.  ????

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I usually let them take other farang's money first and set themselves up with a condo, a bar, and a car, then I stay at their place, drink for free, and get chauffeured around, all the time promising a second condo, bar and car.  ????

That strategy will be working out real well just now I expect, then you wake up!!

5 hours ago, 473geo said:

That strategy will be working out real well just now I expect, then you wake up!!

It's not a strategy, just seem to stumble across it quite often, pre covid, and enjoy it at the time.   They're not all "fresh off the farm."     

On 4/15/2021 at 1:03 PM, 473geo said:

Life is good, just lucky I guess

That's what I'd put it down to.

For some reason I've always been attracted to women that turned out to be not worth it ( but only after getting as much as they can out of me ), which is why I no longer even try.