Entertainment-related COVID Clusters to End in 1 Month

snoop1130

11 hours ago, yang123 said:

Additional final sentence in the source above:

"He added that the parliament already consulted the Ministry of Public Health to arrange for COVID-19 vaccination for members of parliament".

Well, I suppose a lot of them are old cronies I presume so only fair they get the vaccine before other elderly ????

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He also said that the closure of entertainment places meant an end to COVID-19 transmission there and COVID-19 clusters from entertainment venues should be under control within a month.

I feel much safer now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I geuss some people paid him a lot of money to publicly say this so they will not be blamed . And ofcourse next month can open up again and have their hi-so customers return . 

Also....very good publicity.....the taint of covid will soon fade......but the name is now out there for all the movers and shakers.

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He also said that the closure of entertainment places meant an end to COVID-19 transmission there and COVID-19 clusters from entertainment venues should be under control within a month.

I don't get it. If you close down a place, "COVID-19 transmission there" is under control immediately, since people can't go there. (It's closed remember) Or is this a new strain that can infect people remotely for an other month? I'm confused. 

Oh of course the entertainment clusters will have ended, in the sense that they will have morphed into broad community spread via family, friends and colleagues. At some point, those infection chains cannot be traced back to an entertainment cluster anymore.

• Like 2

"NONTHABURI, April 16 (TNA) – Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul wanted clusters of COVID-19 cases linked to entertainment places to be contained within a month."

That's not exactly what the headline says either. So do the people who write the headline not bother reading the article?

Wow... quite a lot of these now... I foresee some personnel changes.

Edited by ParkerN

13 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

Is this man for real... I want what he's been smoking, 

And the annoying bit is, these guys are running the Country... 

Most of them should stick to running barracks and parade grounds, they are certainly not fit to run a country.