TOT bill gone AWOL again

Guderian

I tried the TOT e-pay website again a few hours ago. Got to the point where you choose from a menu how you want to pay, so I chose debit card, and that was it, the entire site crashed in disgust, lol. Sweet Buddha, this TOT miscegenation makes the 90-day  reporting website look sleek and efficient. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Thanks for the link, I assume the Service Number they ask for is your Billing Account No.

If so then I can't get in, gives me a line of red Thai text below the Service Number Box that doesn't stay long enough for anybody to read.

As mentioned before you can find it on any TOT bill(old or new) or on contract when signing up for TOT. 

totbill.jpg

13 hours ago, Guderian said:

I tried the TOT e-pay website again a few hours ago. Got to the point where you choose from a menu how you want to pay, so I chose debit card, and that was it, the entire site crashed in disgust, lol. Sweet Buddha, this TOT miscegenation makes the 90-day  reporting website look sleek and efficient. 

are you using some kind of adblock, pop-up block addons in your browser, did you try switching browsers? You seem to have unordinary problems with paying online bills at TOT ???? 

Edited by alocmrlj

It may not be TOTs fault my very first bill about 18 months ago, never arrived, so off went my internet, off I go to their office, '' you not pay bill'' but i didn't get the bill, ''we sent it'' their office is directly behind the post office!. I then set up a direct debit with my bank (as i have also done with my electric bill). I have never received that first bill, or any post at all, until a few weeks ago when I got 2 bills delivered plus an insurance letter not in my name or even my address. This is by far not the first time I have had problems with the post. I have now started a complaint on-line to the Thai Post. It seems the only way to resolve problems with banks, post, or any large company is to make an official complaint to their Head Office on-line. I only pay my water bill when it comes.

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I only pay my water bill when it comes.

Fortunately water (and electric) billing is not dependent on the postal system. (Dropped off immediately after the guy reads the meter). But I know the water people are pretty quick to cut you off if you forget to go pay. 

Glad I got rid of TOT, nothing but frustration and ineptitude. 

23 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I have now started a complaint on-line to the Thai Post.

We did that because we didn't and still do not get any mail for a month or Two and then a handfull arrives.

The stock answer was " who sent the letter you are expecting and what date did they send it on and can you inform of the tracking number "?

Unless you can answer all Three questions , you get nowhere .

We even had the head bloke from our local post office visit us , he left his phone number " if you have anynore problems blah blah ".

We rung him once a few months later and he told us to ring our postman and put the phone down .

TOT , True and BKK Bank blame the Post Office and the Post office blames the afore mentioned for not sending the bills out. True is no longer , TOT pay with Quick Pay .

So not to bad now.

Edited by NE1

2 hours ago, alocmrlj said:

As mentioned before you can find it on any TOT bill(old or new) or on contract when signing up for TOT. 

totbill.jpg

My statements do not contain that line, assume that it is because it is a CAT bill not a TOT bill.

So off to the TOT office I go with last months bill in hand, as this months has not arrived yet.

We have not recieved a bill this month ,so poped into the office to pay yesterday ,i notice they now have a drive through payment ,like water ,but it did say you need an invoice ,so if you have not recieved one cant pay drive through?????