90 Day On-Line Reporting.............................

4 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Report is due Monday (3rd May) & I'm using the same Laptop I'd filed the previous 2 reports so most of the data was still in the browser's (Chrome) cache & I'm running Windows 10 with No VPN...

Did you try doing the report. You can do it up to your report date now.

14 minutes ago, noosard said:

Tried to do today kept rejecting the TM6 cards arrival date

Online or on the mobile app?

How is it rejecting your arrival date?

Doing it online you can lower the year on the calendar by clicking on 2011 and click it again to get one down to 2001.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

We might be able to help if you were to stay what the problem is that you are having.

I get the same pop up everyone else who has had issues on every browser on every computer I try which is this one. And I get a slightly different pop up on the mobile app( which is currently not working atm) that everyone else has. Both options happen after the first screen.

Screen Shot 2564-04-28 at 11.24.25 AM.png

11 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

I get the same pop up everyone else who has had issues on every browser on every computer I try which is this one. And I get a slightly different pop up on the mobile app( which is currently not working atm) that everyone else has. Both options happen after the first screen.

Have you already submitted at least one 90 day report on your current visa? I got this message when I had not done my first one "in person".

Just saw this article so not sure how anyone is actually getting through this system currently?

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/foreigners-advised-to-do-90-day-reports-by-mail-while-thai-immigration-system-is-down

Edit: A day later, this was posted. What a farce.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/visa/thai-immigration-says-online-system-for-90-day-reports-is-back-up-and-running

Edited by eastcst84
Add info
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, eastcst84 said:

you and me both, I have never been able to get this system to work, it very instantly gives the message you got to me as well

If I show up to immigration and show them the page pre-entered (or the app) and ask why.. they don't care, they just shrug and want to process my 90 days report and be done with it.

in my case, yes I had a 90 days report before. I suspect it might be because my TM6 is very old and/or my entry is from about 4 years ago,  I don't know

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do it today. As long as it is received by immigration 7 days before your report date it will be processed.

Thanks. Won't be able to do it until tomorrow,  but that info is good to know. Thanks again!

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

We might be able to help if you were to stay what the problem is that you are having.

I have just used the site that Makoshark supplied, but I cannot get beyond the first page. When I click the CAPTCHA password, I just get a blank page instead of the recommendation to visit my local office.

8 minutes ago, Ombra said:

When I click the CAPTCHA password, I just get a blank page instead of the recommendation to visit my local office.

You have something blocking the popup message to contact your local office.

I have passed due report date of 27th April so will be going in person tomorrow but i initially tried the online submission several times without any luck. As soon as i entered the TM6 arrival card reference and date of entry which was March last year, the system seemed to interperet this as an overstay and nessage pops up that i should go to immigration!? This information was mandatory and couldn't see any way round it!

• Like 1

Prior to recent problems (outside our control) I had a run of over 2 years completing the report online with no problems. During that time I have used both Chrome and Edge. Both browsers have an Internet Explorer extension which I have always used. I believe it may no longer be necessary on Chrome but it always worked so I stuck with it. I did get that 'contact immigration office' message on one occasion but it subsequently worked after I cleared history, cache etc.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do it today. As long as it is received by immigration 7 days before your report date it will be processed.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Online or on the mobile app?

How is it rejecting your arrival date?

Doing it online you can lower the year on the calendar by clicking on 2011 and click it again to get one down to 2001.

It is the Imm e service app just refuses to acknowledge the 18/03/2020

not a major problem just went in and did in person

On 4/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, Mike Teavee said:

Yes, managed to successfully submit it & it's currently showing as "Pending" ???? 

Quick update, Online Report was approved sometime late afternoon yesterday (I checked at 3pm & it was still pending then) so it seems they're taking 1.5-2 days to process them. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

19 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

New to this.

Am i correct in saying the cycle is like this-

extension - immigration

1st 90 day report - immigration

2nd - online

3rd - online

Extension - immigration.

No. You can do all 90 day reports online.

Some immigration offices may have a requirement to visit after 3 months to evidence funds.....nothing to do with 90 day reporting though.

• Thanks 1