Over 22,000 inmates in Thailand found infected with COVID-19

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

a total of 22,101 inmates have tested positive for COVID-19 in 15 prisons located in the capital Bangkok and other areas.

This is a very sad number indeed.

OK ! Most Prisoners are there because they have done bad, or made some mistake, but there are others , specially on remand , that have not been proven guilty of any crime.

Yet every single one of these people has been issued a potential Death Sentence, as they have no escape from the Virus in their Prison..

22,101 have tested positive from 15 Bangkok Prisons ( and other areas)

Why is the statement not reading " 15 Bangkok prisons and all others Nationally )

Makes me kind of wonder if they are even bothering to look for the Virus in many of the Prisons across the Country.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if any have the "Thai Strain." The Egyptian man (case 0?) landed in Thailand on 25th January 2021 (Over FOUR months ago!)

It's also worth remembering the Egyptian military delegation on the way to China six months prior (July 2020?) who broke quarantine rules by going shopping in a local shopping mall....

Those people are separated from society. How they get infected? 

First thing, guards working there were infected? However I dont see anything mentioned on that one. 

Second, they bring in people (prisoners) infected with covid, not been tested, not been in quarantaine.?!

The question is, did they do that on purpose then? TO get rit of the prisoners?! They get sick and maybe die.

Thai government is responsible for NOT living up to their own covid rules. On Purpose?!

I see too many governments and for that human rights organisations, UN and so on, just do so.

No lives matter at all. Not in Europe, Australia, America, Africa, Asia .

Im aware we have far too many people on this planet, but killing them with virus?

Ok we tried with wars in the past.

Have a birth control, but no cant , more people bigger consuming , more profit.

Greed, more money, be rich , forget about other people. World keeps spinning, still

We are on top of the chain, but nature is nr 1, we try to control it, cant.

We like to destroy it and nature will find the way of destroying us. Then we are done.

You saw the docu film on National Geographic, a scenario on what could happen if we go beyond 10 billion people.

We are on a road to nowhere.

• Like 1