PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Mass vaccinations underway for working expats in Phuket || June 4

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - June 4 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket Mass vaccination underway for working expats |:| Phuket tourism figure speaks out on |:| Human-trafficking kingpin dies in prison hospital |:| Phuket COVID update Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-mass-vaccinations-underway-for-working-expats-in-phuket-june-4-80236.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-05

I guess that retired PRs have less rights than work permit holders without PR in this.  PR gives the invaluable right to a permanent right to stay with minimal annual hassles but it is odd that it gives you little or no rights over and above that, despite being so expensive and such a hassle to get.  In most countries PR gives you rights equivalent to a citizen, except that you can't vote.

Who in their right mind would travel to Phuket under the current restrictions?

There is still no clarity as to whether bars will be open......Let alone restaurants that can serve alcohol or girlie bars????

Am I missing something????

TWATTS!.....I know it's not spelled like that....but ya know! ????

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Mario666 said:

Who in their right mind would travel to Phuket under the current restrictions?

There is still no clarity as to whether bars will be open......Let alone restaurants that can serve alcohol or girlie bars????

Am I missing something????

TWATTS!.....I know it's not spelled like that....but ya know! ????

So you don't want to come, so others who do want to come are not in their right mind 

Right ...